Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dexter
Forums > Community Center > Movies & TV
Mulder
I just watched the first season and I am completely addicted to Dexter.

does anybody else watch it, or am I once again the only one..? whistling.gif

(i searched, so..sorry if someone made this topic already)
Mercy
I find that guy really really hot.lol Yeah I watch it.
Rachel
Haha, at first I thought this was about Dexter's Laboratory
mzkandi
^ Yeah me too. Now I'm glad I didn't respond initially because I would have looked like an idiot, haha.
HelloSunshine
I've heard of Dexter, seen commercials for it and yeah, that guy is hot. rolleyes.gif

Buuuut, I've never seen the show. It must be good. _smile.gif
synthase
I've seen commercials of it and some of my friends watch it..Isn't it a really old show?
NoSex
Absolutely adore Dexter. Fantastic show.
Can't wait for the second season, although, I'm skeptical in concern to consistent quality. Eh.
Simba
QUOTE(hixfive @ May 25 2007, 08:30 PM) *
I've seen commercials of it and some of my friends watch it..Isn't it a really old show?
I think it's a relatively new show. First around 2006, maybe? Or maybe I'm thinking of The Tudors.

I've seen commercials about it as well on Showtime, but I haven't really watched the show quite yet.
SayBloodyMary
Synopsis, or outline?

I've never heard of it...

*edit*

Just started watching the Pilot. Had to hide behind my own arm with the needle, but I'm liking it!
karmakiller
Yeah, so, I'm bumping this because I finally watched a few episodes and the new season is here.
pandamonium
WHEN I GOT DIGITAL CABLE I WATCHED THE WHOLE FIRST SEASON IN LIKE THREE DAYS. i am so addicted to this show.

i didnt watch the first episode cause i was watching desperate housewives premier and i could only watch it online if i missed it. and i know i can catch dexter on demand.

i love love love the show.

its so different. you like him one day and then you get creeped out. its such an awesome show. one of the best.
AThorpedo
Love it. Makes me almost wish I had Showtime. Almost.
NoSex
Need to find a place to download the second season as it airs.
Hmmm.
Relentless
I don't think I've heard of this show? If it's showtime, then I guess I wouldn't know about it, lol. At first, I thought you were talking about Dexter's Laboratory or whatever it was called, haha.
karmakiller
I never watched the first season :( I would online, but my problem is that I have dialup... HAHAHA, yeah right... i can't even listen to 30 second snippits of songs. Hopefully it won't just be a bunch of confusion.
Simba
Bump.

I recently watched what they have out of the second season of Dexter on Showtime InDemand (after I just found out I had it all this time). I didn't get to see the first season, but what I'm impressed with what I've seen. Definitely goes on my tops list.

I wanna see the first season now.
yilujayss
yeah, my sister was reading the book and we found the first series on you tube so i've been watching them like crazy...it's one of my favorite tv shows by far...it's awesome!
NoSex
QUOTE(yilujayss @ Feb 4 2008, 06:45 PM) *
yeah, my sister was reading the book

I've considered reading the books, but there is a lot I want to read right now - so, I'm not exactly concerned.

Anyone know when the third season begins?
ersatz
In March I believe.

I am so sad! I don't have Showtime! My boyfriend better come home like alllllll the time when the third season starts so I can watch it. We watched the first and second seasons like...marathonning them and now I'm having withdrawals.
sugarrcube
omg i am sooo in love with this show!!! i don't think he's hot though lol. i think he's ok lol. season 3 comes out in fall!!!! yay!!!!!! it does right??? lol
Tramatize
Its my #1 favorite show!
I can't wait till the third season =)
batman
wow, i just finished marathoning season 4.... HOLY SHIT @ THE END.
HakunaMatata
QUOTE(aikobot @ Jan 5 2010, 10:19 AM) *
wow, i just finished marathoning season 4.... HOLY SHIT @ THE END.
DIDN'T YOU TOTALLY JIZZ IN YOUR PANTS?

Also, since the show-runner change, I wonder how the show will change. I hope this 5-year time-jump remor for season 5 will be handled well. :/
batman
QUOTE(HakunaMatata @ Jan 5 2010, 11:02 PM) *
DIDN'T YOU TOTALLY JIZZ IN YOUR PANTS?

Also, since the show-runner change, I wonder how the show will change. I hope this 5-year time-jump remor for season 5 will be handled well. :/

F YEAH I DID.

this is actually the first time i'm EXTREMELY excited for the next season. Even though I love Dexter, The fibale was never shocking or compelling enough for me to be like "NXT SEASON HURRY UP" but now its like holy shiiiit
FizzyMilk
I almost crapped my pants when I saw the last episode.
IVIike
I love Dexter but im sooo far behind I'm currently watching the second season on DVD hahaha
azaz-09
QUOTE(IVIike @ Jan 8 2010, 12:07 PM) *
I love Dexter but im sooo far behind I'm currently watching the second season on DVD hahaha

The SECOND season? Seriously, get on that! It just gets better and better, trust me.
batman
QUOTE(azaz-09 @ Jan 19 2010, 03:37 PM) *
The SECOND season? Seriously, get on that! It just gets better and better, trust me.

well, imo 1st=awesome, 2nd=ok, 3rd=-_-, 4th=awesome again

i hated everything about season 3 ugh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.