Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: have you ever been in a mens / boys bathroom
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
miszxjojo
lol, just curious.. and sry if there was already a question like this.. but i was just wondering.. i have..
i was little and at my dads work and i really had to go haha and i was too scared to go in myself so my dad took me into the mens bathroom haha
loveylovely
Yeah, back in 8th grade after a dance audition, my friends and I were bored so we went in there and played with the urinals. laugh.gif

I have to clean the Men's room at work, too. wink.gif
mytangerine
twice. once when i was eleven i didn't see the sign and i just walk in, a guy is standing there peeing, i don't even notice him really, or at least it didn't register in my head that i shouldn't be in there & i just casually took a pee in a stall & washed my hands & left. another time, i was pushed in & the door was held closed by my 'friends' for what seemed like ages.
MyMichelle
I'll go if I really need to go.

I've been tons of times. If they're individual bathrooms, where there's only one female, one male, if the female is taken, I'll go into the males' restroom. :)

They're not that different. They smell a little worse and have urinals.
NgocQuyen
i haven't. i'd feel kind of weird and wouldn't it stink just a wee bit? ;O haha. just a keeding. but yeahh i'm not really all that curious either..can't be too interesting.. :)
JoanOfArc
Yeah. I thought the urinals were sinks...whistling.gif It always smells like axe.
dalenaadsiqnz
I have. mellow.gif This one time, they closed down the women`s bathroom for maintenance and everyone was lining up in the men`s. XD.gif I can still remember some guys screaming 'wth' and stuff.
transcendentalism
YESSS
hahahaha
afterschool, I was with one of my guy friends
and he was just like
um
I need to pee.

and I was like, OKAY I'LL GO WITH YOU
just like kidding-ish. and he was like.. okay!
so we just walked in and there were these guys on the urinals and I was like.. WHAT'S UP! and they were all like... wtf..

it was pretty intense.
Stefanny
yes, when i was little.
and once accidentally in elementary school. XD.gif
insurmountable
haha yea in 7th grade. I pushed my friend Justin in the girls bathroom and later that day we were passing the bathroom back from band or something and he just shoves me in to the bathroom.

Little odd, but that was my first I think.
michellerrific
I remember one time in preschool when I went in there because I was curious. Don't remember much after that. I can't recall being in one since.
alysaphobia

Hehe...
actually my most recent encounter was just two weeks ago. My friend had thrown my iPod in there and none of the guys helped me out...
trulyandnever
So often. At the GoldCoast once, missing toilet signs, I hadnt noticed until I got out, even after I had seen the small vertical tub... things.
Mercy
Kindergarten I used to go to the bathroom in the boys bathroom.

You gotta go you gotta go!
Hell when my teacher busted me i told her i was one of those boys with the ponytails.And the bitch still didnt belive me.
miszxjojo
QUOTE(Mercy @ May 24 2007, 10:01 AM) *
i told her i was one of those boys with the ponytails

lmao ! laugh.gif
stephinika
Yep. The girls' washroom was locked, so whatever. No biggie.
EmoEyelinerx
Lol yeah I have, because at a volleyball game our team had to get changed in the guys locker room and we dared a girl on our team to go in the stull and try to pee in the urnal.
RAWRstephishere
Ohh yaa.

It smells.
SweetTemptation19
yes, i was actially at a concert and i VERY dumbly walked into the guy's bathroom with MILLIONS of guys going, and i got the weirdest looks and "um, wtf?", i was like, oh god, sorry. it was cause it had 2 sides so i thought the other was the woman's...whoops.

oh yeh, and at the movie theaters 1 set of bathrooms is flipped from "guys--girls" to "girls--guys" and im not the only one that went into the wrong 1, i see it happen all the time.
Mercy
I noticed that theres always poo smeared all over the place,.

I know boys are messy but even in high school it was like that,What the bloody hell is the matter with you men?
1angel3
I go in the mens room a lot, since my mom is a housekeeper and have to like the mens bathroom....oh one day I mess around and went into to boys bathroom and my uncle told me to get out, me and my cousins laugh so hard laugh.gif
HelloSunshine
When I was really little I used to go in there to actually use it [with my dad].

But, now my friends & I venture in the boy's bathroom just for fun on rare occassions. shifty.gif
smileyworld010
twice!! thumbsup.gif
the first time, i was really little and i was at a play and i really had to go to the bathroom but as always there was a 5 mile long line for the ladies' room and no line at all for the men's room, so i just waltzed right into the men's room.
second time i was like 10 and i was in a kmart in florida. i went into the bathroom, did my business (there was no one else there), washed my hands, and when i turned around, noticed i was surrounded by urinals! i ran out and knocked over some guy walking into the bathroom as i opened the door...oops! laugh.gif
SarahxJoy
Funny story.
During my sophomore year in P.E., my gym teacher asked for me and two of my friends to go to the guy's locker room to ask for the air pump (for our basketballs).
So we went and by then all of the guys were already out in the gym, so we weren't worried about running into any boys in their skivvies.

Hehe. We were wrong. Sort of speak.

We were walking around in the locker area when we saw three guys peeing at the urinals, just talking to each other and having a casual chitchat. (The bathroom area is pretty much open to the locker area, in both locker rooms.)
One of my friends started busting up laughing, and one of the guys got scared and accidentally aimed wrong and peed on his friend. laugh.gif

Oh..good times, good times. happy.gif
karmakiller
^ rofl1.gif

Yes, I've been the boys bathroom before. When I was in elementary school the bathrooms didn't have doors, you'd walk in and go around a corner so it made it easy to go in. I went in the boys bathroom last week because they were saying there was bad stuff written all over the stalls. Security cameras nowadays ruin all the fun.
freeflow
Yes, at six flags and it smelled like Piss. We went in theres because the girls line was WAY too long. All the guys started to use the stalls because we were in there.
SarahxJoy
^ Ugh! I hate how the lines leading into the girls' restroom can be so long. stubborn.gif

My friend claims that once the line was so long, she just walked right into the restroom and peed in a sink. crazy.gif
freeflow
^ How?! It must have been a very low sink either that or she jumped on it. I couldn't do that I'd just wait. pinch.gif

I know, I hate how the gilrs ALWAYS have long lines. The girls at six flags was going all the way around the corner. Funny thing there was a girls bathroom about 5 minutes away that had no line and no one in it. So our little rush to go in the boys was a waste.
SarahxJoy
I don't know, I'm hoping she didn't jump on it, but I have no reason to not assume that she did.
And she's 4'11".. blink.gif

I'm not even sure if it's true, but still.
z3nn1
QUOTE(&/degradanca. @ May 24 2007, 10:34 AM) *

Hehe...
actually my most recent encounter was just two weeks ago. My friend had thrown my iPod in there and none of the guys helped me out...

Why would your friend throw your iPod in there? blink.gif

QUOTE(Mercy @ May 24 2007, 03:01 PM) *
Hell when my teacher busted me i told her i was one of those boys with the ponytails.And the bitch still didnt belive me.

laugh.gif
QUOTE(tainted_angel @ May 28 2007, 06:10 AM) *
one of the guys got scared and accidentally aimed wrong and peed on his friend. laugh.gif

Oh..good times, good times. happy.gif

laugh.gif That's so funny.

------------------------------------------------

Ok, the airport has two sides to go to the bathroom, left for the guys and right for the ladies.. and the signs are hardly noticable so I walked into the guy's. Thankfully no one was in there.. phew.. whistling.gif
xhidethedetails
Yeah I was hanging out with my guy friends after school and one of them grabbed my waist and pulled me in. At least no other guys were in there.
littleswallow
Yeah, my guy friends thought it would be funny to lock me and another friend up in the boy's bathroom... so they did. It was fine until this guy got out of the cubicle and stared at us and said, "So, uhm... how are you ladies lately? You lost?" XD.gif
PINAYSTER
hahaha!!
i only go in the guys' bathroom when it's an emergency!
i've been in there about three times haha!

it was sooo funny cuz this one time
my friends and i were all waiting in line to use the toilet..
i couldn't wait anymore so i ran into the guys bathroom!

the guys were all like .. WHAT THE!!
hahahah!! don't worry! i covered my eyes! =P
bamababy89
many.. many times.

im not seeing whats so weird about this.

going into the boys urinal for the
heck of it makes interesting anecdotes.

ya'll should try it some time.
prettygirl
Yeah quite a few times...*cough, cough*
Select
Yes in grade seven, after fun fair, me and my friends were passing the guys washroom, my guy friend pulled me in, then i started exploring. ha. it was fun, the janitor almost caught me in there too, and my friend covered for me. fun times fun times.
cori-catastrophe
many times. shifty.gif
hah. only a couple. whenever e ud to have tornado drills in primary school the boys would go in the girls bathroom and the girls would go in the boys bathroom. and when my friend went and put my bookbag in there while i was pissing. laugh.gif
brokenxwingsx
I did when I was little, but only in the one-person bathrooms.

Although, I thought I was walking into the girls bathroom, so I opened the door, and my male friend was just walking out. I wondered why it was all green in there instead of pink.

So embarressing. And all these older kids were laughing at me.
murderwaltz
rolleyes.gif a few times after school. the first was because i was curious and the second because i was running away from someone and it was the only place i could hide. haha and the other times, i was just bored. shifty.gif
fathomlessdame
lmao, yes

not too long ago my bf stole my friends shoe and took it into the guys bathroom so we would try to get it. but no one was really around so we went in after him =) but then a janitor saw us (we were at school) and yelled at us
Cujiine
Twice... once because I had to go and it was either go into the guys one or pee my pants. The more recent time was that the girl restroom was locked and like 10 girls had to go and we all piled into the bathroom that had three stalls...
puppypawsxoox
haha yeah
i was im the musical at my school (Annie, I played an orphan) and me and another girl who was also an orphan had to pee really bad but we didnt get any breaks. so after one of the orphan scenes, we didnt have to be back on stage for a while so we went in the locker room, but there was no toilet paper. so them we went to the gilrs bathroom but it was locked. so then we were trying to go into the cafeteria to use those bathrooms but since it was like 5:00 that was locked too. so we were going to the other door to the cafeteria and on the way i tried to open the mens room door, and it opened. so we went in there. it was so weird, there was no doors on the stalls. so we finished and left and kinda decided that it never happened _smile.gif
LUVMELUVUNOT17
yes
kitcatblac
yup me n sum friends tp it on tha last day of school XD.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.