Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Simple Question
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Movabletype Support
The Markster
Hmm, so I wanna try out Movabletype. But is it like WordPress, where it actually is your site? Or is it like CuteNews, where you can insert just your blog on a particular page?
freeflow
I think it may be like wordpress in which you can either do it the cutenews way or the full site way. I asked this questiont o a friend of mine before and they gave me this. By reading that I never used it but I just took a guess that you can probably use it like wordpress.

Not positive, but that post gives you the idea.
The Markster
QUOTE(freeflow @ May 22 2007, 10:02 PM) *
I think it may be like wordpress in which you can either do it the cutenews way or the full site way. I asked this questiont o a friend of mine before and they gave me this. By reading that I never used it but I just took a guess that you can probably use it like wordpress.

Not positive, but that post gives you the idea.

Wait, WordPress can be the full site way or the CuteNews way!? O_O
freeflow
I meant by iframes. Most people use iframes with cutenews placing it on select pages. You can use an iframe for wordpress if you wanted too.

Or you can make your site in wordpress like some do. Using wordpress to create pages or just using your own and using PHP includes to include it on your site.
IVIike
Check This Out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.