Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Video Of Fergie.
Forums > Community Center > Music
AimeeLynn
Hey I heard this song in her album and fell in love with it. It shows the softer side to her.
I kinda over done the song but when I saw the video I fell in love with it again just because of Milo.

BTW Milo is in there Gilmore girls lovers and Heroes lovers. thumbsup.gif

Her new video
Big Girls Don't Cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbDD5HLwifY

Yay or Nay?
voguelove
nay. i dont like the beginning of it. but i do like the song. =]
stephinika
The video is okay. Nothing special, but I do like the song I must admit.
Mercy
Im tired of fergie so..nay
karmakiller
Haven't seen the video but the song reminds me of Hilary Duff for some reason. She sounds like a teenage girl, in her singing and writting.
breakingdawn
IS THAT MILO?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

I like. laugh.gif
much2muse
O.M.G.
ohmy.gif throb.gif

Yes please [milo].

Oh, to be fergie right now.

Plus i like this song :]
The outfit with the hat goes weird with this to me :|
eccentricity
I've always liked this song. It's probably my favorite from her album.
And Milo! <3 Though... he does look a bit weird to me with those tatoos. I liked him as Jess in Gilmore Girls. =D
Azarel
Fantastic song, I liked it even before the video.. I don't feel the video is anything stellar, though. I'm just not big on Fergie's visual; I get the vibe that she just tries really hard (ie. see "way too hard") to be sexy, especially since she got plastic surgery done and all.
michellerrific
QUOTE(xxamandajanexx @ May 17 2007, 04:47 PM) *
laugh.gif
MILO VENTIMIGLIA <3

This song took a while to getting used to. But it actually reveals some singing talent! ohmy.gif
freeflow
The songs ok, I don't care for the video though.
HakunaMatata
QUOTE(xxamandajanexx @ May 17 2007, 04:47 PM) *
FUDGE YEAH! dance.gif

I was really hesitant to listen to the sing, seeing that Fergie isn't all that known for substantial songs - but I love it. Proves the girl can actually sing, and I really do believe that she looks much, much prettier and humble in this video than in any of the others.

And for heaven's sake, Milo Ventimigilia is in it, how can she go wrong? throb.gif throb.gif throb.gif
lovescream
I think this song is great, but I'm ashamed to say it because it's... FERGIE, for crying out loud.
shortcake
I like the song
I don't like the beginning of the video, the only reason why I watched all of the video is because of Milo. =D throb.gif
laxumaster8
actually sounds ok...nice change from fergilicious and glamorous
technicolour
*dreamy sigh*

Milloooo.

Oh, Fergie. You're so..so..lucky.

I'm jealous.
Relentless
The song is alright. Not a favorite but her voice is interesting compared to her other songs. I do like the beat of it, not sure what it is, some violin or some plucking instrument or something. lolz, can't tell.
JoanOfArc
The video is different from what I interpreted. Its too sexual for me (the video) I like the song better alone.
NgocQuyen
fergie is so pretty. :) i love the beat of the song, but i don't really like the words in the beginning of the song. the video is okay-ish. :)
Phil2thejay
that video is OLD
watch her new video ft. Daddy Yankee
El Impacto - Daddy Yankee ft Fergie.
IVIike
i like the song... the video is pretty good too. thumbsup.gif
REBELnDISGUISE
I'm not a big fan of the video but Big Girls Don't Cry is my favorite song off her album.
laxumaster8
seen the video so many times now
Chicago
haha, my friends love this song..
i dont know.. im not a big "pop" fan.
LisaM2007
SHE MINGS!

Nice figure though!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.