Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Way I Are
Forums > Community Center > Music
stephinika
Just wondering who's heard this new one from Timbaland's new album, Shock Value. I looove this song. So catchy and fun to dance to, hehe....I quite like it.

Any other thoughts?
michellerrific
Ugh. I tried to Limewire this song but I didn't find it...or it was all the wrong times or something. Hm I'll look for it now. But I do have almost the rest of the album and I love it.
technicolour
^ 3rd song.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=118548912
HakunaMatata
Is it bad that I hesitate to listen to the song just because of the title. Hmm, hold on. Listening now.

Hmmm, I'm not in the most hip-hop-y mood right now, but the song sounds good. But it really makes me wonder if he was any songs by himself.
michellerrific
^ No, don't think so. The whole album is featuring other people.

Okay, I finally downloaded it. IT'S GOOD!
technicolour
QUOTE(Hakuna Matata @ Apr 28 2007, 3:00 PM) *
Is it bad that I hesitate to listen to the song just because of the title. Hmm, hold on. Listening now.

Nah.

I'm hesitating listening to it just because it's by him. I'm slightly biased. shrug.gif
michellerrific
QUOTE(Sherlock. @ Apr 28 2007, 2:16 PM) *
Nah.

I'm hesitating listening to it just because it's by him. I'm slightly biased. shrug.gif
Timbaland hardly sings most of his songs, just a tad rapping in between. It's mostly done by other people. This guy was originally a producer not a singer.
technicolour
I know. Which is why I dont really listen to any of his stuff. Hes just, like, a backup person. Nothing new.
Relentless
The beat is hott. Yet, it sounds familiar or something. I do agree that he seems to be more a back up guy other than an actual artist. I kinda like it. *Checks on Limewire* xD
WHIMSICAL 0NE
The way I are? I guess he doesn't have good language skills; I don't I'll be listening to it anytime soon.
hi-C
Meh. There are better songs on Shock Value. My personal fav is "Miscommunication" with Keri Hilson and Sebastian.
michellerrific
QUOTE(Madame C @ Apr 28 2007, 6:52 PM) *
Meh. There are better songs on Shock Value. My personal fav is "Miscommunication" with Keri Hilson and Sebastian.
Yeah, that's true. The Way I Are is really good but there are better ones. Miscommunication, Boardmeeting and Release are great.
freeflow
I love this song, but I haven't gotten a chance to listen to the rest of the album yet.
Simba
QUOTE(Hakuna Matata @ Apr 28 2007, 5:00 PM) *
Oh? Illiteracy is the hottest these days. Get with the program, Kaycee.
hi-C
QUOTE(catastrophic @ Apr 29 2007, 2:59 AM) *
Yeah, that's true. The Way I Are is really good but there are better ones. Miscommunication, Boardmeeting and Release are great.
I'm not so much a fan of "Boardmeeting" but "Release" is such a fun song! You can tell that Timbaland and Justin were just goofing off in the studio when they recorded that. My other favorites are "Bounce," "Fantasy," "Time," and "Come Around" (which you may or may not have heard; it's a bonus, but I don't think it got released in the States).
misoshiru
The title is such a turn off sad.gif
pandamonium
everyone should listen to apologize on his album even though i am kind of mad he is getting famous for not really writing any of those songs.

he didnt really remix these that much. they pretty much sound like the same songs.
moninja
yoooo, i like this song, but like the others said, i think there's better songs on his album.
OhMyAnniee
Yeah, I love the beat! The intro of the beat sounds cool if you play it louder & pull the bass up, haha.
alysaphobia

It's got a catchy beat but I dislike the title. sad.gif
Phil2thejay
Boardmeeting is his best song.
And Apologize =P
laxumaster8
yea, when i heard it, it sounded pretty good...i got that whole album for free [highest quality] off a nice site...anyone wanna know? biggrin.gif
hi-C
^ createBlog does not condone illegal downloading.
HelloSunshine
QUOTE(&/degradanca. @ May 2 2007, 02:05 AM) *

It's got a catchy beat but I dislike the title. sad.gif

I agree.

I love this song! It's so much fun! dance.gif. I agree, you can dance to it so easily.Just the title's odd.
OhMyAnniee
QUOTE(br3aker4lyfe @ May 2 2007, 03:25 AM) *
Boardmeeting is his best song.

I love Boardmeeting! It's my favorite song off his album.
I like One & Only Feat. Fall Out Boy too.
Phil2thejay
apologize and boardmeeting are my fav and the fall out boy one too one and only
pandamonium
i feel like he is taking other peoples hit songs and making himself bigger. most of the remixes are that remixed. they just have like another beat added to it.

the only song i like is the way i are. its really addicting.
LisaM2007
Keri Hilson is my new fav artist...only really discovered her after hearing shock value...and shes got such a good voice....i love 'way i are' and 'scream'
IVIike
i like it, but he was just talking about all the money he has on the last single and now he's like... I a'int got no money
OhMyAnniee
I don't like the beginning of "Scream" but when it gets into the chorus, it's quite nice. Haha _smile.gif
laxumaster8
i've been listening to this so many times now
Chicago
i hate justin timberlake.. sick.gif
pandamonium
i LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG NOW. its a good song to run to. lol
literemix24
This song is soo good. I just listened to it. This guys good. It sounds like a club song.
angel-roh
This song is...

HAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This was one of my MOST FAVORITE BEST MUSIC in timbaland's new shock value album. i bought his album but i loved this one the best "the way i are" and i also liked scream^^;;

this song is very catchy indeed :]
laxumaster8
who is keri hilson tho?
synthase
First, everyone (as in most of the artists today) want him in their songs or whatever
I'm not a fan of him but I don't dislike him either but this song is OK, the beginning beat kinda sounds like JT
OH FINE, i'm downloading it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.