Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: you do anything for love.
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
starmoonshore
i've been thinking about this but for me if the person is worth it, then i`ll go for it and wait. but not to wait that long. ahahha lol.
StanleyThePanda
If it was worth it, I'd wait for them. If not, I'd try to move on.
Right now I am kind of in this situation. I like this guy, and he has like 3 other girls since I've known him, which isnt a long amount of time at all.
I find it kind of silly, but I'll just sit back and see what happens. _smile.gif If nothing happens, I'm okay with that. I'd rather have him as a friend then not have him in my life at all.
panther
look for someone better!
alysaphobia

If I really love someone, I'd expect I'd wait for them.
EmoEyelinerx
If i really loved someone i would wait for them. I really love someone right now and we just broke up and hes going out with another girl, but becuase i still like him im willing to wait.
Mystic Eyes
Forget waiting. Your deluded if you think waiting will make a difference. Move on and find some one better.

If that fails then I recommend stalking devil.gif
ANG33ZY
i'm waiting.

f**kin tinypic!!!!
pinacoolada
Well if I love someone, and it bothers them that I'm waiting for something that's never gonna happen. I'll just forget it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.