Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pinched nerve?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
Gypsy Eyes
So I've been getting really sharp pains in my lower back/hips for awhile now. It's gotten to the point where I can't even sit in certain positons without it hurting. It's not the muscle or anything, but I have no idea what it is. It started in my lower and spread to my hips.

Has anyone had anything like this? Don't say go to a doctor, I can't for at least another month till major competitions are over.
demolished
No idea what it is.

Do you have pain killer pills ?
Gypsy Eyes
I've been using the prescription ones I have for my knee and it's barely doing anything.
Duchess of Dork
Aw man, I wish I would have read this earlier (while I was still at work) so that I could have asked one of the ER docs.

I looked a bit around and found this. It's not much, but maybe something there might help.

I'll check back here tomorrow and ask one of the docs what they think it might be and if there is anything OTC you could take or use.
kimmytree
Ouch, a pinched nerve is definately not good.

I'm not exactly sure if its the same thing or not, but my mom has problems with the nerves in her back... and has had to have surgeries and injections to relieve the pain. I'm not sure if her's are pinched or just totally destroyed though.

I know you said you can't go to the doctor for awhile, but if you're in that much pain, and pain killers arent making it any better - maybe you really should go to the doctor? The longer you wait, the more damage you could possibly do.
bigitchbay
Get massaged.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.