Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help please.
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Blogger Support > Blogger Resolved Topics
I`m usually good at figuring things out on my own, but for some odd reason I can`t seem to figure out how to get the DIV that my blog is inside of to stay put [fixed]. I also don`t understand how to get one entry to show up per page.

One more thing, why aren`t the links that allow people to comment on my entry not showing up? I have the option enabled, but for some reason I don`t see the clickable link that allows a visitor to leave a comment.

If anyone can help me out with any of the questions that I asked, I`d really appreciate it. Sorry if I`m asking for too much, but I`ve been stuck on this for a few days now and I really need the help.

CODE
<html>

<head>

<title></title>

<style type="text/css">

A:link    { color: C495AA; font-family:small fonts; font-size: 7px; font-weight: normal; text-decoration: none; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 10px;}
A:visited { color: C495AA; font-family:small fonts; font-size: 7px; font-weight: normal; text-decoration: none; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 10px;}
A:hover   { color: C495AA;font-family: times; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; text-decoration: none; letter-spacing: -2px; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 15px;}

body {
background-color: 000000;
background-image: url(http://i12.tinypic.com/2vil6ys.png);
background-repeat: repeat-y;
background-attachment: fixed;

scrollbar-arrow-color: 000000;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: 000000;
scrollbar-track-color: 000000;
scrollbar-face-color: 000000;
scrollbar-shadow-color:000000;
scrollbar-highlight-color:000000;
scrollbar-3dlight-color: 000000;

font-family: Arial;
font-size:11px;
color:black;
text-align:justify;
cursor: crosshair;
line-height: 9px;}

.head {
font-family:arial; color:ffffff; font-size: 25px; letter-spacing:-1pt; text-align: right; line-height: 14px; font-weight:bold; display:block; background-color:000000; visibility:visible;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;
margin-bottom: -10px;
}

.head2 {
font-family:arial;
font-size: 10px;
color: black;
font-weight: none;
text-decoration: none;
letter-spacing: 0px;
text-transform: uppercase;
padding: 0px;
line-height: 9px;
text-align: right;}

b{
color: #666699;
}

i{
color: #000000;
}

u{
color: #000000;
border-bottom: 1px dashed #666699;
}

</style>
</head>
<noembed><body></noembed>

<!---------BLOG------------>

<div style="position:absolute; top:85; left:229; width:288; overflow:auto; height:; padding:3px; background-color: none;">
<p align=justify>
<Blogger><b>
<blogdateheader>
<p class=head><$BlogDateHeaderDate$></p>
</blogdateheader></b>
<p class=head2><$BlogItemTitle$></p><br>
<$BlogItemBody$>
<br><br>

<br><br>
</Blogger>
</p>
</div>
<!---------END OF BLOG------------>

</body></html>
moorepocket
for one entry, go to settings, formatting, and choose one post.
for commenting, you need a script. http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30218
could you explain what you mean about the fix entry?
Thank you soooo much!
And about the fixed blog, forget it. I don`t even know what I meant anymore. =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.