Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm a healthy eater! I swear!
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
Kim3rz
For those of you who normally eat foods that are healthy for you, are there times where you just feel like pigging out and eat pretty much everything in your house (or loads and loads of junk food)?

I'm one of those people who don't normally eat a lot of fast food or junk food, but sometimes I get into these moods where I want to just pig out.
When I get into that mood I normally go for pizza, fries and salsa. I put the fries on the pizza and dip it into the salsa. It's like heaven if you ask me.

So when you guys pig out, what's the main type of junk food you usually go for?
Jinny
Fries or Nachos.
I don't eat them all at once/together.
I just like to eat them when i feel like pigging out.
x-klutzibabi-x
Cookies, brownies, cakes, any type of pastry
Fries.....especially chili cheese fries (I haven't those for almost a year)
Dining out at a restuarant (except for fast food joints, its the last place where I'd want to eat)
ICE CREAM!
danifibble
ice cream and chips!
angelrevelation
I usually pig out on anything grain related... Bread, cereal, pastries, cake, whatever we have at home. And once in awhile, chocolate. At restaurants I always have so much bread before my actual food comes.
KissMe2408
Dude i'm a horrible binger as well.

I normally go for bread, chocolate. . . tortilla chips,
popcorn, anything really sweet. . . .
anything full of carbs and deliscious.
secretwish
mainly junkfood like ice cream, candy, & chips.
gosh, i want to pig out now. pinch.gif
Monochrome.
Ive jsut recently decided to drink water now.Its nice.
HakunaMatata
I tend to binge and dive into the sweet stuff when I'm out with others. I eat a haaail of a lot more at restaurants than I ever do at home.

My indulges tend to include shakes and cheesecakes. Hoooly shaz.
bigitchbay
Chooocolate Chiiip c throb.gif throb.gif kies
Just_Dream
I'm always pigging out.. or in the past I did. I would eat buttery popcorn (sooooooo fattening!), cheez-itz, cookies, chips, etc. I've cut down, but I could say that once a week I do grub.... pinch.gif

If there's food available, why not eat it? wink.gif

OMG CHEESECAKE I had that two nights ago. T_T SOOO GOOD I can still taste it.. Sorta.. well okay not really but I can dream!
dinoooRAWR
Cake, ice-cream, and pizza.
Occasionally chips
synthase
I usually pig out after a loongg day at track and lacrosse including walking home (more like speed-walking)..I just grab whatever bags of chips that are lying around in my house.
gelionie
ME!
I go for chocolate, or fried food.
:x
PuppyChan
'K...um...I don't eat alot of junk food...but if I ever do, then I suppose I'll have:

Savoury: pizza

Sweet: *cake*

>GOD I love cake laugh.gif <
heatherl5
Ill pig out on Doritoes! Yummy yummy yummy
karmakiller
Hersheys throb.gif

It's really tempting because my mom buys sweets for my brother and he leaves them at our house. It's like it's just sitting there staring at me yelling at me to eat it, lol. I give in sometimes... lately I've been trying to lose some weight. We'll see how long I last. hehe.gif
laxumaster8
i used to binge sometimes...but i regretted it
jeSs1cA
icecream & chips & cookies! w00t.gif
stephinika
Chocolate or a nice, big burger sometimes...or nachos or something.
laxumaster8
recently i've been eating like crazy...orange creamsicles _smile.gif
Relentless
I eat a lot of bread and some chips. Carbs fest.
deplorable
god, brownies and vanilla ice cream *drools*
cjyoshiruler
ice creammmm. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.