Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boobs
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
bitesnkisses
Alot of the time before my period my boobs start feeling really sore... and I usually don't really care, but now they're starting to hurt alot more. They're sore, like if I gove someone a hug it hurts. Whne pressure or even touching them makes them hurt... Is this normal or is something wrong?
WHIMSICAL 0NE
You might want to get that checked out. How old are you? (might be growing pains?)

I remember years ago when I used to hug my mom and to me her boobs felt... well kinda hard. I know it sounds strange but I kept telling her to get them checked out and finally she did about a year afterwards and she had stage 3 breast cancer.

It doesn't hurt to get things checked out.
mishyerr
It might just be that your boobs are growing.

Or that you're pregnant. :P

Mine get very sore around my period time, too.
xcaitlinx
you're probably getting your period...
RAWRstephishere
^^

wow. thats rocket science.
angelrevelation
I think it's normal to be a bit sore, but if it's getting really uncomfortable maybe you should take Midol or something?
Comptine
yeah. tender breasts is a classic sign of your period.

if it's really bad, you can see your doctor for a prescription of birth control pills. they help elevate the symptoms of menstruation.
My Cinderella.
It happens to me all the time. I'm pretty sure its normal. But if it continues to be a problem, you know what to do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.