Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help?
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Livejournal Support > Livejournal Resolved Topics
Phunkee
Does anybody know how to make my livejournal look like this greatestjournal? ermm.gif

i'm not familiar with livejournal coding at all like I used to be, so if someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.
Libertie
This is actually a pretty simple layout, it includes a tiled background and a sidebar. A good place to start (especially if you have a basic understanding of HTML/CSS) is by looking at the S1 Generator Walkthrough and the Livejournal FAQs.

Otherwise, we have several Livejournal layouts for you to look through - see if there's something you like. If you decide you might want to alter the layout (take the code and change the images to make it look different), it's always a good idea to ask the author of the layout first, but if you want a few to get you started, I have a few here that I don't mind if you change.
Phunkee
QUOTE(Libertie @ Apr 8 2007, 9:11 PM) *
This is actually a pretty simple layout, it includes a tiled background and a sidebar. A good place to start (especially if you have a basic understanding of HTML/CSS) is by looking at the S1 Generator Walkthrough and the Livejournal FAQs.

Otherwise, we have several Livejournal layouts for you to look through - see if there's something you like. If you decide you might want to alter the layout (take the code and change the images to make it look different), it's always a good idea to ask the author of the layout first, but if you want a few to get you started, I have a few here that I don't mind if you change.

Thank you Libertie happy.gif
I'll PM you if I have any questions.

glad to see your question was answered.
topic closed - Mulder
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.