Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SWOLLEN EYE
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
luvnhate
Wtf my freaken eye is swollen!!!

omggsh and ihave to go to a party tomrrow that i've been looking forward for for like about 2 months now

i've been crying to my mom all daii about it, i have no idea what to do i look like a freak! i know i sound over dramatic and stupid but im sorry its just that it swelled up at the wrong time
does ne one know what to do..
*sigh*
thanks.
suddenly she
Won't crying make your eye even more swollen?

Put a cold compress on it... and chill. Seriously.
luvnhate
QUOTE(suddenly she @ Apr 4 2007, 8:19 PM) *
Won't crying make your eye even more swollen?

Put a cold compress on it... and chill. Seriously.

lol probably.... i didn't cry a whole lot just mostly complained and when i get frustrated i tend to cry..but yeah i just hop eit doesn't get worse by tomrrow.
misskentucky
Put an ice pack (covered in a wash cloth) over your eye for awhile. Use anything cold.

Duh?
me1issaaaa
Exactly. Stop blubbering, your party will still go on.
If worse comes to worse and you can't get rid of it, have your mom try and help your makeup hide it a bit.
alysaphobia
put an ice pack on it, as other people have said.
don't rub it, don't itch it, don't mess with it.
cold compresses will help reduce the swelling of your eye, so relax. it'll be fine. _smile.gif
lojay
If you don't have an ice pack you can just take two spoons and put them in the freezer and when you wake up in the morning, put the bowl of the spoon over each eye for 15 minutes. Also, drinking sports drinks and gatorade with electrolytes help deflate the puffiness.
My Cinderella.
Ice usually makes the swelling go down.
demolished
put alot of eye makeup?

i dont know. i'm a guy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.