Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Eyeliner/Coverup
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Imlearning
I have been looking for some makeup that will stay on through out the day, but I cant seem to find it..

-eyeliner that wont smudge, or look messy by the end of the day

-cover up that will cover most blemishes

&& maybe something (doesnt have to be makeup) that can even out my skin tone??
mishyerr
*THROUGH

Revlon color flex eyeliner

I use Clinique perfectly compact makeup for coverup.
miss kate x33
for eyeliner use Revlon!
coverup.... BARE MINERALS!!!! that stuff works wonders :D
michellerrific
For coverup, i use CoverGirl. Nothing special. I don't use eyeliner.
So.Lovablee!
QUOTE(miss kate x33 @ Apr 1 2007, 2:26 PM) *
for eyeliner use Revlon!

whoaa. that's what i use and it works pretty well.

bare minerals gives you miraculous results. it covers up so well. i have alot of acne, like tons and it covers it pretty well.
Imlearning
QUOTE(Reginaa @ Apr 1 2007, 2:48 PM) *
whoaa. that's what i use and it works pretty well.

bare minerals gives you miraculous results. it covers up so well. i have alot of acne, like tons and it covers it pretty well.

o0o i have that.. but i havnt used it lately because i need to clean my brushes. and i dont know how i should clean them..
whenshesdancing
i looooove(to the max of love) urban decay's eyeliner. i know how you feel when it comes to the whole smudging situation, because my eyes tear a lot. urban decay (although it's a little pricey) goes on smoothly and stays throughout the day.

what also might help is putting on foundation (i use maybelline*) before you put on any makeup. that helps it from smearing or smudging.
alysaphobia
if you really want the best, most un-smudgy eyeliner out there, go purchase mac's fluidline... it stays on even when i shower or excersize but comes off really easily with make-up remover. :) it is a bit pricy though, so an alternate choice would be revlon's colorstay eyeliner; it's easy to use but you'll probably have to reapply through the day. make-up that lasts and lasts is mostly not cheap.

i've heard bare minerals is awesome with people who break out/have pimples. all my friends who have used it have not broken out more with it. the great thing is it covers really well, since a lot of good coverage foundations can clog your skin up.
timeflies51
QUOTE(&/degradanca. @ Apr 3 2007, 5:44 AM) *
if you really want the best, most un-smudgy eyeliner out there, go purchase mac's fluidline... it stays on even when i shower or excersize but comes off really easily with make-up remover. :) it is a bit pricy though, so an alternate choice would be revlon's colorstay eyeliner; it's easy to use but you'll probably have to reapply through the day. make-up that lasts and lasts is mostly not cheap.

see, now i use mac's fluidline, and by the end of the day, it smudges. =/
mishyerr
QUOTE(Imlearning @ Apr 1 2007, 4:55 PM) *
o0o i have that.. but i havnt used it lately because i need to clean my brushes. and i dont know how i should clean them..

if you go to Sephora, Paula Dorf has some make-up remover that you spray on. it works ver well :)
alysaphobia
QUOTE(timeflies51 @ Apr 4 2007, 3:40 AM) *
see, now i use mac's fluidline, and by the end of the day, it smudges. =/
^i meant liquidline; typo!!! sorry it smudges for you though...
NgocQuyen
errr i use revlon and maybeline or however you spell it. and i use cover girl for cover up? lol. i don't really use it that often though. =]
lalalaLANUH
^WORD!
I'm cheap too. =/
I use CoverGirl cover up , but it doesn't really help that much.
I really want to try the Bare Minerals thing.
literemix24
I've heard revlons pretty good.
mishyerr
I like MaxFactor or Rimmel for cheap mascara.

I have always trusted Revlon, too.

Covergirl has good mascara.

...Almost everyone has good mascara, haha.
faysiiee-x
QUOTE(miss kate x33 @ Apr 1 2007, 4:26 PM) *
for eyeliner use Revlon!

I agree...that's what i use. biggrin.gif
digital.fragrance
QUOTE(miss kate x33 @ Apr 1 2007, 5:26 PM) *
for eyeliner use Revlon!

Amen to Bare Minerals. That is the shiz.
Comptine

http://makeupalley.com/product/

check that place out. they got reviews for a lot of major products. you got to register though. trust me, it's worth it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.