Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: nonfamous r&b female singers
Forums > Community Center > Music
madgamer
what are some nonfamous r&b female singers?

by non famous i mean singers that arent out there or not so popular
hi-C
^ Yo, Keri Hilson can blow. She did her thing on Tim's album. I've heard of Megan Rochelle too. Her song, "The One," was all over the radio last summer.

One of my favorite underrated R&B singers is Tweet. She came out around the same time as Ashanti, but of course, got totally covered, which is a shame, because her album was good. At least the first one.

Edit:// Other favorites:
- Yummy Bingham
- Nikka Costa
- Vivian Green
- Cherie Dennis
Siena Jade
I like Amel Larrieux.
hi-C
^ That song "For Real" from a couple of years ago is beautiful.
lovescream
rosette ? i don't think she's THAT popular.. but she is getting pretty known now. =l

tynisha keli ? dunnno haha.
hi-C
QUOTE(xlinh @ Apr 5 2007, 3:29 PM) *
wait who sung that oops there goes my shirt over my head (oh my) lol was that her? -__- i dont remember.
That's Tweet.
Siena Jade
QUOTE(Madame C @ Apr 5 2007, 4:01 AM) *
^ That song "For Real" from a couple of years ago is beautiful.

She has a gorgeous voice. They played her song "Bravebird" at a fashion show I went to last year; I stopped watching the models and started furiously writing down the lyrics in my notebook so that I could Google them later (I tend to do that a lot.)

I liked Andea Undadog's song "Breathe". Or was her name Andrea? I heard her once on campus radio. I've searched high and low but cannot find a trace of her anywhere online. sad.gif
fameONE
Jill Scott is well known within her right. But I'm surprised more people don't know who she is.
hi-C
QUOTE(Siena Jade @ Apr 9 2007, 7:10 PM) *
I liked Andea Undadog's song "Breathe". Or was her name Andrea? I heard her once on campus radio. I've searched high and low but cannot find a trace of her anywhere online. sad.gif
What are the lyrics like?
Siena Jade
Oh, I've completely forgotten the lyrics by now. I wish I still remembered them :(

All I remember is that when I went to check the playlist that day, it said 'Breathe - Andea Undadog'. Not sure if it's a typo of Andrea, or if that's her real name, though.
Mr. Slowjamz
yea jill scott ....whoah ... i havent been in the R&B scene in awhile .....i`ve been listening to alot of pink floyd and elton john type of rock type of music . my mind is completely filled with british rock . and baroque classical .
dustbunny
teedra moses? not sure if she counts though

i like a couple of her songs: last day and you better tell her [its more of an entertaining song]

she also writes songs! dip it low for christina milian and some others..!
HelloSunshine
I remember Tweet. _smile.gif I like her songs.
QUOTE(electric shock @ Apr 5 2007, 01:26 AM) *
rosette ? i don't think she's THAT popular.. but she is getting pretty known now. =l

tynisha keli ? dunnno haha.

I love Rosette! And her song Crushed. rolleyes.gif
-Josh Verdes
That's really all I know pinch.gif
I've heard of Megan Rochelle
Phil2thejay
QUOTE(fanger @ Jun 12 2007, 10:58 PM) *
teedra moses? not sure if she counts though

i like a couple of her songs: last day and you better tell her [its more of an entertaining song]

she also writes songs! dip it low for christina milian and some others..!

yeah i know her, they never played her on the radio here but I think shes good.
laxumaster8
tamia? saw her on itunes
Chicago
jennifer lopez dude!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.