Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old White Man Gets Robbed and Sucker-Punched By A 20-Year Old Black Man For $2 @ Mickey D's
Forums > Community Center > Academia > News
JerzDevil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlP9-8f5YpE

(video caught on camera of the incident)

That is some real messed up shit. At least the poor old man is still living but with a couple permanent stitches and a black eye.
viugiufgjhfhjfhgch
Holy shit, the footage didn't show the gang of hispanic thugs that stole his McFlurry.
incoherent
please explain to me what "permanent stitches" are.
Bonobo
This is sick sad.gif this is the third type of crime ive seen in the past month. Leave people pnly..especially elderly cry.gif
AngryBaby
them black folk are poison i tell ya.
fameONE
"They shoulda never gave y'all naggas money!" Ruckus, Uncle; Relation: none

You are racially confused and insecure and your posts prove that.

I love being Black. Crime is committed by people of every race. Just because a violent crime involves two different races doesn't make it a hate crime. Its an injustice commited by a bunch of ignorant muthafuckas, even if they were purple.
krnxswat
QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ Mar 28 2007, 10:56 PM) *
I love being Black. Crime is committed by people of every race.

That's 'cause you are black.
Btw, I'm sure black people have higher rates of crimes compared to others.
fameONE
QUOTE(krnxswat @ Mar 28 2007, 8:59 PM) *
That's 'cause you are black.
Btw, I'm sure black people have higher rates of crimes compared to others.

What's your point? mellow.gif
AngryBaby
lol he's basically saying us niggers are poison to society obviously
fameONE
QUOTE(L!ckitySplit @ Mar 28 2007, 9:56 PM) *
lol he's basically saying us niggers are poison to society obviously

He must be the secret disciple of Jason.
AngryBaby
i know right? haha

"thats cause you ARE black" lol so he's basically saying you only love being black because you are black, but that doesnt mean other people love that you're black XD.gif damn niggers.

lol wow gotta love cb
krnxswat
QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ Mar 28 2007, 11:58 PM) *
He must be the secret disciple of Jason.

Aw, thanks! I'm flattered! happy.gif
krnxswat
QUOTE(L!ckitySplit @ Mar 29 2007, 12:01 AM) *
i know right? haha

"thats cause you ARE black" lol so he's basically saying you only love being black because you are black, that doesnt mean other people love that you're black XD.gif

lol wow gotta love cb

Well, only the first half of what you said would be correct. My point was that we all have a sense of pride in ourselves, and that's why you love being black. 'Cause you are black. I don't think it was even a difficult concept to comprehend.

Edit;;
I'll just reply here because I am on Mod-Preview and the mods won't let this post through.
Here it goes:

Alright, I guess you're really not grasping my point (which an even 6th grader to comprehend). Also, maybe 'cause you just skipped college (now, I'm saying all individuals that skipped college or dropped out of college are dumb retards). Moreover, as you were expecting some sort of a personal attack just to take things to the next level. Your wish is granted!

Something I've been pondering for awhile, WHAT THE F UCK are you doing on createBlog so often? You're in the f ucking Marine Corps. You're in Japan. Seriously. That's f ucking pathetic. You're always f ucking boasting about how big a f ucking hot-shot you are, and how you got shot. Wow, you're f ucking cool, man. Natural selection? W hat the f**k. Haha. That literally made me laugh out loud. Keep on dreaming, "bra."

And stereotypes? You're saying my "black peopel commiting more crimes than other races" statement is just a mere stereotype? Oh, please, nigga! Give me a mutha-fuking break.

"It takes hard work to pry the facts out of the reluctant grip of federal crime databases. But the results are eye-opening:
  • Blacks are just 13 percent of the population but they commit more than half the muggings and murders in the country.
  • A black is about 39 times more likely to do violence to a white than the other way around, and no less than 130 times more likely to rob a white.
  • Every year there are about 15,000 black-on-white rapes but fewer than 900 white-on-black rapes. There are more than 3,000 gang rapes of whites by blacks—but white-on-black gang rapes are so rare they do not even show up in the statistics.
Createblog isn't an addiction, its just another escape from my world.

- Brandon Lee "King" Saunders

How profound! Seriously. To escape your world, you go to an online forum... wow. I have a couple of friends you can borrow if you want. thumbsup.gif

Anyways, sorry (not really) to hear about your fiance cheating on you. But no one would dare cheat on a "king!" :(. Goodluck (not really)with your next dog.

P.S. - The only dissapointment I really have is that that son-of-a-bitch didn't shoot you in the head and pop your brains out.

rofl1.gif
fameONE
QUOTE(L!ckitySplit @ Mar 28 2007, 10:01 PM) *
i know right? haha

"thats cause you ARE black" lol so he's basically saying you only love being black because you are black, but that doesnt mean other people love that you're black XD.gif damn niggers.

lol wow gotta love cb

I'm expecting a jab at how we're taking this too far because we're Black and that we're proving some sort of stereotype, or something to that effect.

Or we could expect some personal attack that just takes things to the next level.

Then, and only then, the nigga will come out of the Black man.

rofl1.gif
EddieV
I'm with Seon Ho on this one, he does prove a point. Stereotypes are based off the majority of a group, and if the majority of a group was to act a certain way, it pretty much becomes the norm. Not saying this is necessarily a bad thing since certain stereotypes can be used as a personal advantage.
I Viddy Horrorshow
Jason, why did you include the race in the title when there is no indication that the crime was racially motivated?

-Moved to News-
Frénésie
There is a difference between Black American and Black European / ...
The major problem Black Europeans have is the "paper" problem. As in identity card.

It seems as if you're generalizing, even though you aren't.
AngryBaby
QUOTE(krnxswat @ Mar 28 2007, 11:12 PM) *
Well, only the first half of what you said would be correct. My point was that we all have a sense of pride in ourselves, and that's why you love being black. 'Cause you are black. I don't think it was even a difficult concept to comprehend.

Edit;;
I'll just reply here because I am on Mod-Preview and the mods won't let this post through.
Here it goes:

Alright, I guess you're really not grasping my point (which an even 6th grader to comprehend). Also, maybe 'cause you just skipped college (now, I'm saying all individuals that skipped college or dropped out of college are dumb retards). Moreover, as you were expecting some sort of a personal attack just to take things to the next level. Your wish is granted!

Something I've been pondering for awhile, WHAT THE F UCK are you doing on createBlog so often? You're in the f ucking Marine Corps. You're in Japan. Seriously. That's f ucking pathetic. You're always f ucking boasting about how big a f ucking hot-shot you are, and how you got shot. Wow, you're f ucking cool, man. Natural selection? W hat the f**k. Haha. That literally made me laugh out loud. Keep on dreaming, "bra."

And stereotypes? You're saying my "black peopel commiting more crimes than other races" statement is just a mere stereotype? Oh, please, nigga! Give me a mutha-fuking break.

"It takes hard work to pry the facts out of the reluctant grip of federal crime databases. But the results are eye-opening:
  • Blacks are just 13 percent of the population but they commit more than half the muggings and murders in the country.
  • A black is about 39 times more likely to do violence to a white than the other way around, and no less than 130 times more likely to rob a white.
  • Every year there are about 15,000 black-on-white rapes but fewer than 900 white-on-black rapes. There are more than 3,000 gang rapes of whites by blacks—but white-on-black gang rapes are so rare they do not even show up in the statistics.
- Brandon Lee "King" Saunders

How profound! Seriously. To escape your world, you go to an online forum... wow. I have a couple of friends you can borrow if you want. thumbsup.gif

Anyways, sorry (not really) to hear about your fiance cheating on you. But no one would dare cheat on a "king!" :(. Goodluck (not really)with your next dog.

P.S. - The only dissapointment I really have is that that son-of-a-bitch didn't shoot you in the head and pop your brains out.

rofl1.gif

wow you took that shit waaaaay too seriously XD.gif which kinda makes you look socially retarded but whatever. the funny thing is brandon just said somebody would come on taking our words more seriously than they should have been taken. and what do ya know! i didnt think smilies were a difficult concept to understand rolleyes.gif

so im more than 130 times likely to rob a white huh? interesting.

makes me feel alittle badass
krnxswat
Haha. I was only being serious because Brandon said that.
HakunaMatata
CONTROVERSY
Think before you post. Everyone is different and everyone has different stances on certain issues. A little tact is never a bad thing. When you have an argument, it's better to post with reasoning justifying your views. Avoid saying things that creates or has the potential of creating controversy.

Topic Closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.