Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bumps on legs?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
Imlearning
I dont know where i could post this so i posted it here.

I have like these weird bumps on like my thy area. Some of them even look like ungrown hairs.

I dont know what the heck they are and i've had them like forever. and i was wondering if there was like some kind of lotion that could like smooth down the bummpsss? rolleyes.gif

hah i dont know.

Moved to Health
-- Arjuna
Laughsalot
maybe theyre blackheads
demolished
ingrown pimples.

scrub scrub scrub. use an exfoilater.
cupcakex
It could also be a heat rash.
If they itch a lot, don't scratch them.
My boyfriend has them on the insides of his arms, and he gets rid of them with lotion.
malimars
hmm u said you've had it forever .. sounds like Excema to me I have the same thing at the back of my thighs though ... u can ask your doctor about it and he'll give you ointment or soaps to treat it
datass
Have you been shaving? They might be ingrown hair.
cori-catastrophe
QUOTE(malimars @ Apr 3 2007, 3:36 AM) *
hmm u said you've had it forever .. sounds like Excema to me I have the same thing at the back of my thighs though ... u can ask your doctor about it and he'll give you ointment or soaps to treat it

that's exactally what i was thinking. my cousin has them. she uses some kind of lotion, but i'm not sure what it's called.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.