Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MY NOSE IS SO STUFFY
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
voguelove
i hate it when my nose is all stuffed up. if i get congestion, it's always the worse congestions. like, when im sleeping..it's so bad, that i end up breathing out of my mouth which causes my tongue to get dried up after a while.

does anyone know of any good nose sprays, or remedies to "cure" it?
breakingdawn
..suddafed? (or however it's spelled)

my mom always tells me to sleep on my back if my nose is stuffy so that it drains to the back of my head or something. It works.
Amay
I knowww.
I feel the same.
It's horrible.
But I don't like medicine. :[
tokyo-rose
I'm like that right now too. I hate springtime allergies. _dry.gif

There's a nasal spray my mom tried to get me to use last spring. I don't remember its name though, sorry. =/
voguelove
QUOTE(sweet tangerine @ Mar 15 2007, 3:03 PM) *
..suddafed? (or however it's spelled)

my mom always tells me to sleep on my back if my nose is stuffy so that it drains to the back of my head or something. It works.

no, my congestion is so bad, ive never found any medication or nose sprays that work for me.
Ington
I can relate to you on that. I hate being congested, because every time I'm congested, medicine only has temporary effects on me. An hour after taking medicine, I'd be able to sort of breathe out of one nostril, and then it goes away, and I wouldn't be able to breathe again. Its frustrating.

Eat something spicy. Eat horseradish. Eat something hot (temperature-wise). All these things are natural ways of getting relief, which work pretty much as well as medicine.

I personally prefer to drink tea nonstop for the course of my congestion.
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Sudafed non drying sinus is pretty much the only medication that helps my stuffy nose clear up. Maybe try sniffing some menthal, or vicks.
multifaceted
To clear up my congestion, I just suck on a piece of mentholated cough drops.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.