Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do you know anything about men?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Ington
Due to some of the ridiculous statements that can be found in this forum, I feel its necessary to post this little test. Please, girls and women of Createblog, come and post something you think is true about men. I, and hopefully other men, will come by and post whether or not the things posted are valid.

Please feel free to post about taboo issues as well. This should be interesting.

So, to recap:

WOMEN: Post things you believe are true about men, whether it be their thoughts, likes, or anything.

MEN: Post whether or not you agree with the ideas posted.
femmefatale4160
Men get freaked out when women cry.
angelrevelation
I think guys often feel the need to be impressive when it isn't necessary at all.
pkbabe
Men have big egos...like me! *looks at mirror & ...* _smile.gif

So a mg to all: Feed my ego & I will be a happy girl
Ington
QUOTE(femme_fatale4160 @ Mar 12 2007, 7:30 PM) *
Men get freaked out when women cry.

That's not completely true. Men are more aware of a woman's feeling than of a man's, but they wouldn't freak out if one cries. I would most likely console her. However, if the woman is crying because of something a man did he'd freak out, because men know that a woman in tears has the power to move a thousand people.

QUOTE(angel_revelation @ Mar 12 2007, 8:00 PM) *
I think guys often feel the need to be impressive when it isn't necessary at all.

That's pretty true, but its more of an instinct than a willful action. Men do secretly want to seem important when they're under the radar of a girl they've taken a liking to. Its like animal mating rituals, basically.

Women do it too, though.
My Cinderella.
All men have jerked the gerkin at least once.
angelrevelation
QUOTE(ermfermoo @ Mar 12 2007, 5:07 PM) *
That's pretty true, but its more of an instinct than a willful action. Men do secretly want to seem important when they're under the radar of a girl they've taken a liking to. Its like animal mating rituals, basically.

Women do it too, though.

women do it too, true. But for me personally, I feel that if the guy doesn't like you for your normal self, then there's no point in trying to be "better" than you are.

I also think guys can be very insightful, but often ignore it to not have any emotional complications.
cori-catastrophe
Men aren't as concerned with their health as women. [size=1]
Ington
QUOTE(My Cinderella. @ Mar 12 2007, 8:10 PM) *

That's pretty much true for all males over 14, I guess. If a guy doesn't 'spank the monkey', wet dreams come about.

QUOTE(angel_revelation @ Mar 12 2007, 8:11 PM) *
women do it too, true. But for me personally, I feel that if the guy doesn't like you for your normal self, then there's no point in trying to be "better" than you are.
I also think guys can be very insightful, but often ignore it to not have any emotional complications.

That's sometimes true, but not based on gender. That's pretty much someone who doesn't want to be involved, or doesn't feel s/he can help. I do think that men have somewhat of a natural talent of talking things out with women, while women have more of a natural talent of getting upset and talking to someone else about it.

QUOTE(Obscure Enigma @ Mar 12 2007, 8:28 PM) *

Completely untrue. From personal experiences, I've seen more women who care less about their health than men, and I almost never eat junk food myself. Its not really related to gender, more to personal priorities.
SimplicityGirl
Guys get turn on easily.
YaGurlSukedMe2SLeep
^Not quite.
salcha4u
Guys are jerks! True true true!
ReggieM
im not a jerk... well alot of people dont like ugly people hitting on them so if thats considered jerkish reconstruction surgery is only a couple thous
AngryBaby
QUOTE(SimplicityGirl @ Mar 12 2007, 11:07 PM) *
Guys get turn on easily.

im turned on right now! im in the girls locker room.

yes we've all jerked the gerkin

no we dont freak out whe you guys cry, maybe lame dudes. but im more freaked out when a dude cries.

we dont have big egos; we consistently care how we appear to you guys. thats not a big ego, thats being self-conscious.

im concerened with my health, im actually a hypochondriac
Uronacid
Guys get turn on easily.

not me.. >.>
Monochrome.
Guys enjoy the pleasure of getting oral sex but when it come to GIVING it...its a bit harder.

I dont blame you either.
.fire
MEN HAVE A PENIS

Right or not?
micron
QUOTE(angel_revelation @ Mar 12 2007, 7:00 PM) *

its because deep inside they know theyre not impressive at all. =)

QUOTE(My Cinderella. @ Mar 12 2007, 7:10 PM) *

haha more like hundreds of times. =)

QUOTE(Obscure Enigma @ Mar 12 2007, 7:28 PM) *

im scared as hell about catching std's...

Guys get turn on easily.

im turned on just by looking at your little pink female symbol next to your name. =)

QUOTE(salcha4u @ Mar 13 2007, 12:37 AM) *
Guys are jerks! True true true!

ofcourse! =)

QUOTE(Monochrome. @ Mar 13 2007, 4:36 AM) *
Guys enjoy the pleasure of getting oral sex but when it come to GIVING it...its a bit harder.

I dont blame you either.

its because its pretty salty down there, expecially if you eat a lot of salty foods. make sure you take a nice clean shower before you let him go down. =)
megggnasty
1. Men need the physical factor (i.e., holding hands, touching, etc.) to know a relationship is working or progressing.
2. Men don't like the idea of a relationship because of the committment, they prefer "dating".

Btw, great idea for a thread. :)
xBUTTMUNCHx
Men (guys) have sensitive feelings too, but they don't like to show it the way women (girls) do.
mishyerr
Guys are insecure and care about their looks.

?
salcha4u
QUOTE(micron @ Mar 13 2007, 6:00 AM) *
[edited]
its because its pretty salty down there, expecially if you eat a lot of salty foods. make sure you take a nice clean shower before you let him go down. =)

LOL JUSUN rofl1.gif
.fire
QUOTE(micron @ Mar 14 2007, 1:00 AM) *
[edited]

Ahhhhhh wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf ...
datass
Men are quite emotionally insenstive until they lose what they used to have.
Monochrome.
QUOTE(micron @ Mar 13 2007, 2:00 PM) *
[edited]

WOW I didnt expect that responce from "Mr.Createblog"... XD.gif
micron
QUOTE(little meg sunshine @ Mar 13 2007, 9:39 AM) *
1. Men need the physical factor (i.e., holding hands, touching, etc.) to know a relationship is working or progressing.
2. Men don't like the idea of a relationship because of the committment, they prefer "dating".
Btw, great idea for a thread. :)

1. its because men tend to define relationships by the things they do physically together.
2. it really depends. when youre younger its good to date around to see what kind of person youre most compatible with.

QUOTE(GhEtTo_DuChEsS @ Mar 13 2007, 2:27 PM) *
Men (guys) have sensitive feelings too, but they don't like to show it the way women (girls) do.

ofcourse! we're human, like you. =)

QUOTE(mishyerr @ Mar 13 2007, 2:30 PM) *
Guys are insecure and care about their looks.

?

ofcourse! in korea increasingly men go under the knife. =)

QUOTE(icy_wonderland @ Mar 14 2007, 6:24 AM) *
Men are quite emotionally insenstive until they lose what they used to have.

i disagree, men are just as sensitive, they just have a harder time expressing themselves.

QUOTE(Monochrome. @ Mar 14 2007, 6:27 AM) *
WOW I didnt expect that responce from "Mr.Createblog"... XD.gif

haha oops, i forgot i have a reputation to protect. shhhhhh im gonna have to edit that!
Ington
QUOTE(micron @ Mar 13 2007, 10:00 AM) *

Yeah, he's not kidding though. Hygiene is just as important there, don't skimp out on it.
pinch.gif
YaGurlSukedMe2SLeep
aint nothing like lickin a dead fish...with hair
Monochrome.
QUOTE(micron @ Mar 14 2007, 4:07 PM) *
haha oops, i forgot i have a reputation to protect. shhhhhh im gonna have to edit that!

Nice edit Jusun.

aint nothing like lickin a dead fish...with hair

Aint nothing like sucking a sweaty piss smelling hotdog with hair either.
Not that i would know since i dont do stuff like that innocent.gif but ...girls talk.
AngelinaTaylor
QUOTE(micron @ Mar 14 2007, 12:07 PM) *
1. its because men tend to define relationships by the things they do physically together.

Um.. oh my god? That's not true, is it?

I have one: men will tell you they love you as long as they know that'll get you into bed.
alysaphobia
men don't like to lose... especially if he lost to a woman.
Charisma
Older guys don't like to show them self crying
YaGurlSukedMe2SLeep
QUOTE(Monochrome. @ Mar 18 2007, 6:21 AM) *
Aint nothing like sucking a sweaty piss smelling hotdog with hair either.

Thats right, you know you want this.
Monochrome.
QUOTE(Ma Ass is WOW @ Mar 18 2007, 10:11 PM) *
Thats right, you know you want this.

Oh you bet. YOU JUST WAIT TILL SPRING FLING. eyebrowes.gif
NgocQuyen
Cocky men are usually insecure? :x
i don' t know that's just what i think.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.