Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: so natural.
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
nas
Free write. Based on real life situation, with no emotional backing. It was a dance practice, the woman teaching the dance kept getting quite frustrated with us.
---

My body was tired, but not enough to dwell in my mind. More importantly, I was hungry. And I was spinning. And I didn't know the dance. And I couldn't dance, but that was already a given. I reveled in his scent, one I had intrinsically discerned from any other. It was there, that scent, the arm behind my back, and the other hand I absent-mindedly held in mine, that I found comfort, peace of mind if you will, amidst the chaos abound. My eyes shut tight before we exchanged positions, opening as we reached our destinations, only to shut once more as we reiterated the steps. I gripped his hand slightly; his scent, and mine as well, swept around us; he held my back ensuring my safety, faintly pulling me in closer. Although maybe that last part had more to do with my imagination than anything else. Or not. My hair came undone as we executed the wrong moves swiftly albeit a bit clumsy on my part. The music stopped, and movement stilled as well. She was exasperated, but that was natural too and we listened with half an ear. The scent still lingered as we pulled away, a sense of loss as the the half embrace was replaced with empty air. But... our hands.. if I gave her half my mind, I gave the other half to nowhere else but... palms together, slow movement and fingers alternated; mine began to slip down ever so slightly. No I don't want to let go, but eventually I always do. But this time, his shifted as well. Palms together, fingers entwined. Unseen, unheard, yet felt.

Felt so damn perfectly natural.

And it lasted but a mere few seconds. "From the top!" We broke away physically and he left suddenly soon after. In his hastened retreat, he seemed to be unaware of these sentiments he had left behind.

Aware of the sentiments he had left behind, he srategically made a hastened retreat.

I look foward to next time.
dont test me
mellow.gif ..... just..... ohmy.gif ... just wow. thats amazing
nas
ahahah wow. And here I thought, nobody's gonna read this. Thanks thumbsup.gif
dont test me
QUOTE(nas @ Jun 21 2004, 9:37 PM)
ahahah wow. And here I thought, nobody's gonna read this. Thanks thumbsup.gif

no problem
hybrid
Wow. Amazing... eek! cry.gif You are now the writing queen. worthy.gif
dont test me
QUOTE(lilangelgurlpnai @ Jun 21 2004, 10:06 PM)
Wow. Amazing... eek! cry.gif You are now the writing queen. worthy.gif

no no no! was always the writing queen. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.