Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milk cause homosexuality?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
phoenixpyre
If the estrogen they pump into cows goes into the milk, and is causing little girls to start menstruating at ages far too young (7-10), do you think it's possible that the very same estrogen can cause males to become gay?

I think it's entirely plausible, but I don't have enough research or evidence to make a full hypothesis nor a theory.

I would like to hear what you have to say and/or know about the issue preceding.
pandamonium
lol wow. who thought of this?

then EVERY animal on earth is gay?
gay would of been before straight because people in old times didnt have formula? did they
iDecay
No, I don't think so. I mean, steroids don't make a man gay...

EDIT//

Oh. Suzzette beat me. pinch.gif
KissMe2408
hm, highly unlikely,

but it does make you think though, doesn't it?
The stuff that they pump into cows that make them fatter and meatier,
you basically consume in your system. The type of food the cow eats, and
all that hormone crap, basically goes into your system.

hm, true of chickens as well.

makes you want to buy organic, si?
or atleast start eating better .lol
RAWRstephishere
What does starting your period early have to do with guys being gay?
breakingdawn
milk is making girls get their periods earlier...?

that's the first I'm hearing of that. Makes sense. Though I don't get what that has to do with making men gay. laugh.gif
phoenixpyre
all i meant is that maybe the estrogen (THAT THEY ARE JUST RECENTLY PUTTING INTO COWS, pandamonium.... smart ass) could make men more effeminate or whatever. maybe it messes with their genes.

I dont think milk and steroids are comparable...
Stefanny
ROFL WHAT A FUNNY TOPIC.

No, it doesn't work that way. lol
HongKongDong
I drink lots of milk but... in no way are dicks allowed in my mouth or my ass.
My Cinderella.
I don't think so. I mean, when you get your period, it all goes on in your body. But I doubt being gay has anything to do with what goes on in your system.
tokyo-rose
No. Being gay isn't caused by an elevated estrogen level anyway.
phoenixpyre
^_^

otay
datass
My homosexual friend never drinks milk mellow.gif
multifaceted
I drink milk all the time, yet my chest isn't getting any bigger nor my curves getting any curvier.
WickedDreamer
This is totally in my top ten list of stupid things I have read or heard... the idea is just absolutely absurd.
Duchess of Dork
QUOTE(brownsugar @ Mar 5 2007, 7:12 PM) *
What about your ear?

XD.gif

and ouch ermm.gif

QUOTE(WickedDreamer @ Mar 9 2007, 1:46 AM) *
This is totally in my top ten list of stupid things I have read or heard... the idea is just absolutely absurd.

Oh come on now. He was just asking a question. mellow.gif I simple, "I don't think so" would have done just fine.

I understand where you were going with this, and while there might be some feminine traits associated with the increased estrogen levels, I do not think it would affect sexual orientation.
me1issaaaa
I never drank milk, ever. I'm most certainly not gay.
synthase
isnt it enough protein..or too much?
and milk has alot of protein
so im not sure
but guys being gay?
mishyerr
Depends on what homosexuality comes from. I don't think it causes people to turn gay, but whatever.

I know that the hormones they inject into the food we eat causes us to grow quicker. That's freaky! And disgusting. I prefer organic food. :]
incoherent
QUOTE(pandamonium @ Mar 4 2007, 3:58 PM) *
lol wow. who thought of this?

then EVERY animal on earth is gay?
gay would of been before straight because people in old times didnt have formula? did they
way to pay attention to what he said. he said they pump estrogen into cows, not that every single type of milk is 100% estrogen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.