Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Internship Position(s), Irvine Cali
Forums > Resource Center > Designers' Café
[2]Nekked
So the firm I'm working at has two intern positions open. I dont know if anyone here is in the area, but I thought it wouldnt hurt to see. This is an unpaid internship, so please dont email me about getting paid. We wont be hiring fulltime permanent designers for a few weeks.

We'd like someone who can work at least 8 hours a week. You can work up to 40 if you want, but thats a little much for an internship.

Company Description:
full-service Web design and development Firm servicing the SMB market throughout Southern California.

Positions Available:
Assistant Designers (Internships): 2 positions available.
Great learning opportunity!

Minimum Qualifications:
Some experience in Adobe Photoshop and HTML/CSS

Hours:
Up to but not limited to 20 hours a week. Work from home on most fridays. Very flexible hours.

Wage/Salary:
Unpaid preferred. Internship positions have large potential for future permanent employment.

Job Responsibilities:
Updating Clients’ Websites
Helping in Designing Clients’ Websites

What we can teach you:
How to build/develop a website starting from initial brainstorming process, to designing, building out, and marketting it to the client. We can teach you how to build a career in web/graphic design in a team environment.

How to Apply:
Please call, or email to schedule an interview. Walk-ins welcomed. Please bring or email examples of your work.

Contact Person:

Christine
cpham@mywebteam.com

17702 Mitchell North, Suite 201
Irvine, 92614
Intercourse.
well if I only lived on the complete other side of the US. mellow.gif

Sounds like a nice opportunity.
iRyan
Whoa I like does sound nice. But like what Holly said, I don't live in California.
demolished
Lol. i lived 2 hours away from irvine.
Duchess of Dork
I can't even deal with this. I JUST moved from Irvine, California in July.

cry.gif

Thanks for posting this opportunity though. :)
TehJusty
Sounds fun. However, I'm trying to land an internship at Vogue at the moment, and if that falls through, I already have a paid internship at Disneyland lined up, so I think I'm pretty much set. I either get to work around fashion all day, or get paid $8.20 an hour to work at Disneyland. I'm pretty happy with that arrangement.
Kathleen
Weelllll if you still have an internship opportunity when I move there... whistling.gif And if you still love me, of course, Trish. tongue.gif
[2]Nekked
kathleen i love you dearly, of course.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.