Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Very Long Engagement
Forums > Community Center > Music
misskentucky
Anyone seen this movie?

Personally, I rented it only because Gaspard Ulliel is in it (played Hannibal in Hannibal Rising) but it turned out to be a really good movie.

I used to not really like French, but after watching this (its in French with English subtitles) I've gotten used to it.
WHIMSICAL 0NE
I've always wanted to see this, but for some reason I can't find it around here. Gaspard Ulliel eyebrowes.gif

<----
misskentucky
QUOTE(WHIMSICAL 0NE @ Mar 1 2007, 6:14 PM) *
I've always wanted to see this, but for some reason I can't find it around here. Gaspard Ulliel eyebrowes.gif

<----

whoa.gif

Lol yeah I was really surprised to find it here. Now I just have to see his other movies, which I'm pretty sure they won't have.
WHIMSICAL 0NE
My friend has this! And she's letting me borrow it on Monday, or whenever I see her next. It's all in French right? With English Subtitles?
misskentucky
Yep and its kind of hard to follow what with the French names and all but its awesome nonetheless.
technicolour

MUST RENT.

Is he hot when he speaks french?
WHIMSICAL 0NE
He's hot when he speaks English, I'm sure he's hot when he speaks French laugh.gif

He has purrrrty eyes throb.gif

Okay, I'm done.
misskentucky
Yeah he is very hot when he speaks French.

He seems slightly mentally retarded in this movie lol but hes cute.

Oh ya... you get to see him and Audrey Tautou have sex lol.
WHIMSICAL 0NE
The Jodie Foster sex scene wasn't something I was happy to see. LOL.
I watched this movie tonight, but I wasn't a fan of the ending. The movie was beautifully filmed though. I like how she never gave up hope and went with her gut.
misskentucky
QUOTE(WHIMSICAL 0NE @ Mar 6 2007, 7:36 PM) *
The Jodie Foster sex scene wasn't something I was happy to see. LOL.
I watched this movie tonight, but I wasn't a fan of the ending. The movie was beautifully filmed though. I like how she never gave up hope and went with her gut.

Why weren't you a fan of the ending?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.