Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what is the cutest/sweetest thing..
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
voguelove
i was once chatting to this guy online that i knew from the musical, school, and track. apparently he saw me that day and i was dressed down (jeans and a sweatshirt). he said, "you looked good today."
me- "i was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans."
him- "it's the cutest thing a girl can wear. and if you pull it off, you can do anything."

and then, the same guy..a couple days after my birthday texts me and says, "hey, since i wasn't there to celebrate your 17th birthday, im free on either friday, saturday, or sunday. tell me when you're free and im yours for the day."

oh shooot. i meant the title to say, what is the cutest/sweetest thing..a guy has SAID to you.
Hiphop d[-_-]b
That he had never been with anyone like me and that I was going to change his life, he could feel it, for good.
Monochrome.
Chase me to Ireland Because he couldent live without me and I couldent live without him _smile.gif
angelrevelation
him: what's wrong?
me: nothing... it's a long story.
him: i have time.

friend (in a side note on my diary story thing): i skipped class and stayed with you because i thought you looked weird (emotional wise), and i figured no one would miss me.

those are the only things i remember specifically. whistling.gif
Aerjae
You're very original from other girls. I like that. happy.gif
Stefanny
me: sorry, i bet you don't want me to keep going with my talking..
him: i could play my game.
me: so why don't you?
him: because you're worth my time and a stupid game isn't.

Haha, it was 6th grade. rolleyes.gif
jenjjen
rainy and my hair was in a messy bun.

him: i love the way your hair looks today. it looks gorgeous. like you
Aerjae
Hmm... my guy friend gave me his shirt to use to cover myself from the rain and he got all soaked. I thought it was sweet.
xhidethedetails
Him- Your the best thing that's ever happend to me I'm glad I asked you to be my girlfriend.
JustAnotherTeenageLoser
Well so there's this guy that I like who recently told me that he liked me too...we're not going out yet because of some complications. But yeh anyway. Yesterday he asked me if I wanted to know a secret so I was just like 'sure'. But then he said he couldn't tell me yet. That happened a couple times & he said he would tell me tomorrow(aka today). Well he drew that out again today until the end of school. He walked me outside & asked if I wanted to know the secret now & I said yes. He gave me a big, tight but gentle hug & as he held me, he whispered "...I love you" in my ear. It was sooo sweet :]
xBUTTMUNCHx
there are many things said that left an impression on me, but the one that made me smile hugely was when he said I was his life, and without me, he couldn't go on...
niciDOOM
i felt sick one friday so i didn't go to school. most of my friends called me during break on their cells to see where i was and if i was alright. i was completely shocked that my boyfriend, ben didnt call.
sooner or later the day got worst when my lights went out and my dad left me all alone [i like company even if its my dad]. the whole day i tried to sleep but i just couldnt because i kept fearing that ill miss something but i didnt know why i felt that why.
at 2;00 i heard the doorbell and i asked it.
it was ben!!!!!
he walked all the way from school he said which he skipped for the rest of the day.
'i'm gonna take care of you all weekend.'
it was really sweet to me because where i live you cant walk down the streets, and if you do youre either in a gang or just retarted.
i was so shocked and happy when i was him at my door ^_________^
alexa2991
Probably the sweetest thing a guy has said to me was that i was more precious than a diamond
SimplicityGirl
Me: *insert my name...M* just want to love *insert bf's name...lets call him K* forever and ever and be his gf forever and always :)...does K feel the same way about M?

Him: well...no.

Me: :(!

Him: #1)...I can't be your gf #2) I was thinking that if things worked out...you wouldn't be my gf forever.

Me: ?

Him: You'd be more than my gf...

Me:..? (knows what hes talking about but wants to hear)

Him: You'd be my fiancee, then my wife :)

We're still together :)
suddenly she
QUOTE(angel_revelation @ Feb 27 2007, 1:42 AM) *
him: what's wrong?
me: nothing... it's a long story.
him: i have time.

friend (in a side note on my diary story thing): i skipped class and stayed with you because i thought you looked weird (emotional wise), and i figured no one would miss me.

those are the only things i remember specifically. whistling.gif

Whenever my boyfriend says, "it's a long story" and then I say "I have time," he's just like... "The world doesn't revolve around you. Why are you so conceited?"
rolleyes.gif he jaykays like that a lot.

I hugged him from the back once and he took my hand and kissed it.
That has to be the least romantic way I can put it. >)

We had the same study hall last year when we went to the same school, and we had our orchestra director as the monitor the whole year (which is good, because he's like the nice version of my dad) and Mr. Fox never cares what we do during study hall as long as we don't make a mess or be superloud.

I was sitting in a circle pow-wow sort of thing with my boyfriend and his friends and I had like no sleep the night before, so I got on the floor and attempted to nap with my eyes open, because I feel weird about closing my eyes when I'm on my back... and they were just having a conversation and all of a sudden he just leans down from sitting and kisses me on the cheek.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.