Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MYSPACE
Forums > Community Center > Music
RxCore
http://www.myspace.com/top8musical

loool.gif

this is ridiculous. the myspace phenomenon has OFFICIALLY gone too far.

but am i going to watch it?
of course i am.
why?
because i like myspace, i like musicals, and its just far too intriguing to miss.
mishyerr
I don't get it; what is it? A contest?

*confused
tokyo-rose
Haha, I saw it on MySpace's front page and thought they must be joking. I'll watch it sometime just for a laugh.
RxCore
QUOTE(mishyerr @ Feb 21 2007, 6:34 PM) *
I don't get it; what is it? A contest?

*confused

a musical...like CATS! or Phantom of the Opera.

except about myspace... huh.gif
multifaceted
That is crazy.

People think of the craziest things sometimes.
much2muse
^LMAO. it'll like be on vh1's "i love the..-insert time period- " show.

Haha, myspace.

I cant believe they made a musical of this. But I would watch it too. laugh.gif To laugh at it.
ksoyeah
It's going to be on a bulletin that our kids post on like...whatever's hot in a decade.

"You're a 2000s kid when...

You remember MySpace."
My Cinderella.
I think I might watch, just for kicks.
StanleyThePanda
^ Same, just for kicks.
QUOTE(ksoyeah @ Feb 21 2007, 10:13 PM) *
It's going to be on a bulletin that our kids post on like...whatever's hot in a decade.

"You're a 2000s kid when...

You remember MySpace."

laugh.gif Yes, indeed.
But it isnt going to be a bulletin, its going to be on some really awesome high-tech website. hahahaha
pandamonium
the songs seem really good and well constructed. lol spent some time on this one.
priyas
This seems funny.
hi-C
Have y'all seen the myspace movie? That's hilarious. I should probably check this out.
datass
Once upon a time, a man named Tom started an online community called MySpace. It has since become the preeminent networking tool for musicians, comedians, filmmakers, actors, singers and people in general. All around the world, people are joining MySpace by the millions. It has become a cultural phenomenon. We’ve decided to musicalize it.
Eight characters based on people you would meet on MySpace come together on stage for a hilarious night of musical comedy. They are all from different walks of life. But they seek one thing in common. The approval of others on MySpace.Com
But before we launch the show live on stage, you'll get to watch the entire show unfold right here on MySpace! That's right! Music videos of each song will be produced and uploaded in the order they happen in the show...right here on this profile.
As for the characters, Check out their profiles! Watch as these characters vie for your approval as they try to convince you that they’re worthy of being on your Top 8!

Book and Lyrics by Jordan Beck
Music by Jonathan May

Story seems shitty.
Monochrome.
^Yeah dude i agree totaly.
This musical offends myspace sexual predators like me everywhere.

why?
because we werent included in this.
pandamonium
QUOTE(Monochrome. @ Feb 22 2007, 4:58 PM) *
^Yeah dude i agree totaly.
This musical offends myspace sexual predators like me everywhere.

why?
because we werent included in this.

lmao laugh.gif
Monochrome.
^its true without us. myspace would be only know as another online community.

thanks to us. myspace is known as a danger to our teens of america.
and that was clearly ignored in this musical.
me1issaaaa
Oh God, no... mellow.gif
OhMyAnniee
LAAAAAME.
marzipan
God, that sounds awful. mellow.gif

But, like Jane, I might just watch for kicks. XD.gif
synthase
ehh myspace
not my thing
RxCore
QUOTE(brownsugar @ Feb 21 2007, 7:06 PM) *
That's interesting. And I thought that myspace was dying.

You kno what's funny..in the 10's..haha that sounds funny to say but from 2010-2019...Myspace is gonna be one of those things like, "I remember that".

You know like the 90's or the 80's..we'll have funny stories to tell our kids

"I met this guy on myspace and he showed up at my door"

laugh.gif
QUOTE(pandamonium @ Feb 21 2007, 8:35 PM) *
the songs seem really good and well constructed. lol spent some time on this one.

yeah, they went to some legit lyricists and composers. i've actually met the composer...he works as a piano player at the disneyland refreshment corner. haha.

originally i thought the mexican comedian guy was supposed to be the sexual predator.
secretwish
Hahaha, are you serious? I'll watch it just for a laugh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.