Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HI I'M AN IDIOT.
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
iDecay
Soooo. Out of all things I can figure out, I can't figure out how to take out my studs. _unsure.gif I tried pulling. Nothing. I tried twisting. Nothing. I tried asking my mom. She was uhh.. useless. mellow.gif

Lawl I'm an idiot.
marzipan
What kind of back is there on them? Can't you just....pull the back off? Is it stuck or something?

okay, that wasn't helpful. obviously they're stuck. >_<.......;
moninja
that's what happened to me when i tried getting my studs off. use the ear antiseptic thing, oyu know the ear cleaner, and i heard it helps loosen the stud. shrug.gif

i just played with the back of my stud, and it finally came out.
gita
that's what i was going to say - the ear antiseptic cleaner fluid. same thing happened first time i got my ears pierced - maybe you can have someone else try to get it out for you, my sister had to get mine out. the angle can be awkward if you're trying to do it yourself.
iDecay
Krista, you're silly. tongue.gif

The cleaner thingy? *goes to try*
marzipan
haha =P

When I had studs, all I did was twist the back around. That loosened them.
annonymous.
Well, I think you should use alcohol or something, and then wipe it on the end of the twisted thingy, then I'm pretty sure that it'll loosen.
My Cinderella.
Try twisting it to the left and give it a nice pull. If anything, hold down the front part with your thumb and use your other hand to pull the back part.
MrStrife
depends on where the stud is
annonymous.
^ I'm sure that it's on her ear.
me1issaaaa
Oh man, mine too. I got them pierced on my birthday back in June, and I haven't taken them out yet. I've tried, but nothing. They said I have to go back to where I got them done in order for them to take them out. I got it done at Merle Norman shrug.gif
salcha4u
Hah that happened to me the first time I tried taking out my studs too. I held the front part of the earring and had my friend pull really hard from the back. Painful, but it came out.
iDecay
QUOTE(Chessboxxa 101 @ Feb 3 2007, 4:59 PM) *
depends on where the stud is

It's a hood ornament. _smile.gif _smile.gif
QUOTE(xoxo_koala_kisses_ @ Feb 3 2007, 8:12 PM) *
Oh man, mine too. I got them pierced on my birthday back in June, and I haven't taken them out yet. I've tried, but nothing. They said I have to go back to where I got them done in order for them to take them out. I got it done at Merle Norman shrug.gif

Really? I thought that you could just take it out without having to go back to where you got it pierced. _unsure.gif

So like, painfully, I got them out. Blood included. Yay! mellow.gif

I'll just leave this open since I'm pretty sure someone else is going to come here and be like "... How do I take off my stud?"

EDIT//

V It's the small little earring, you guy.

And Michelle, it is. But the one I was talking about was the one you get when you first get them pierced.
show_me
wFt is the stud? on earing?
mishyerr
a..stud? i thought studs were just normal earrings where you stick the needle-like part through your ear and attach the "closey" thing to the back of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.