Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Messengers
Forums > Community Center > Music
My Cinderella.
The baby from this movie is adorable. But if I go to see this, I know I'll never look at my brother in law the same way.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/themessengers/index.html

ermm.gif

And yet...I'm seeing it anyway. Anyone interested in watching this as well?
OhMyAnniee
I hate the commercials.
But then again, I hate scary movies.

It looks pretty good though. It reminds me of Supernatural, the show.
WHIMSICAL 0NE
I've only read about it on IMDb.com because I was looking to see if there's any good movies in theatres. I've never even seen a preview for it. -shrugs- The only thing I have to go on is the pharagraph I read about it.
xcaitlinx
it looks ridiculously stupid and not scary AT ALL. this movie doesn't look like it'd even be worth renting..
think!IMAGINARILY
Hah. Honestly, it looks retarded. It looks as bad as The Grudge 2 was. The Grudge 2 was an ok movie at first, but when you think back to it, it seems really pointless and retarded.

I'm probably not gonna go see it unless one of my friends drag me to the theaters..
My Cinderella.
I'd be scared out of my mind if my baby brother ever had the ability to see demons. The movie kind of confuses me though, why call it the messengers?
think!IMAGINARILY
QUOTE(My Cinderella. @ Feb 1 2007, 7:27 PM) *
I'd be scared out of my mind if my baby brother ever had the ability to see demons. The movie kind of confuses me though, why call it the messengers?

That's probably what they want you to think about to make you go see the movie. I think it has something to do with supernatural beings going to the real world or whatever to send a message.. XD.gif
My Cinderella.
Messengers...they're the only one to deliver the demon's message?
lovefooled
It's pretty much DARKNESS but set in the states instead of abroad. And without the sacrificial stuff (I think).

The plot of Darkness: A girl moves with her family unwillingly to the countryside of Spain. Her little brother ends up getting beat up by the ghosts and she's the only one that believes him.

The plot of The Messengers: A family moves to a farm and the little brother senses the ghosts. The father ends up going a bit crazy (Amityville, anyone?) and whatnot. And the girl believes something scary is going on but alas, no one believes her.

What the hell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.