Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Losing weight
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
gogopwrrnger
Okay, so anytime now I hope to be going into labor and getting this over with.
But I am so concerned about losing the weight and getting back to my original size.
Im a size 9 now!
HUGE compared to my size 0-1 before.

I know my diet will have to change, but has anyone had any success with that and any diet pills?
Something to boost my energy and help me out with this.

Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease better be good too.
multifaceted
stimulantx.com

that thing works like nothing else. you have all the energy in the world. they give you free samples to try (4 capsules) to see if you like it.

i've never been pregnant (i'm only 15) but that works a lot with concentration and energy.
gogopwrrnger
QUOTE(xMyStIcShAd0wSx @ Jan 29 2007, 2:00 AM) *
stimulantx.com

that thing works like nothing else. you have all the energy in the world. they give you free samples to try (4 capsules) to see if you like it.

i've never been pregnant (i'm only 15) but that works a lot with concentration and energy.

thank you, free samples are always good.
and dont get pregnant!
for almost 9 months you cant go shopping cause you get really mad that you cant wear all the cute and skinny clothes.
synthase
i say walk off or jog off the fat combined with the free samples thing
You could always stroll around the neighborhood with your baby in the stroller happy.gif
plus, your baby will get nice fresh air
KissMe2408
I'm not sure diet pills are the answer to loosing that extra pregnancy weight.

I think it probably best to do it the old fashioned way with diet and exercise.
Sticking to a healthy diet with good porportions.
and exercising daily, especially cardio. . . walking, running, dancing, etc.

Go to the supermarket and pick up those FitPregnancy magazines,
I"m pretty sure they have great ideas to get back into shape and stuff.
Good luck!

=MOVED TO HEALTH=
mishyerr
do special yoga! they have ones targeted for pregnant / after-pregnant women! :]
annonymous.
Do yoga, run, go to 24 hour fitness.
Comptine
there are "mommy and me" fitness classes. like water aerobics and other fun stuff. but they are targeted for slightly older children. you could exercise for the time being and eat healthier. then, when your little on is old enough, you can take him/her to them.
Amay
Yoga and pilates should do it.
My Aerobics teacher was pregnant and now she's pretty much normal-sized again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.