Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Infinity On High
Forums > Community Center > Music
ksoyeah
Fall Out Boy's new CD is coming on on Feb. 6th n the US, one day after my birthday. xDD

I can't wait for it. I know it was leaked on the internet, but yeah. <33 Haha. I'm excited.
misskentucky
I'm super excited.

Feb 5th is my birthday too :D
slammin shelby
Yeah I dled what i could so far.
Not bad.
notasideXeffectofXcocaine
i'm waiting like a good kid :]
i can't wait, either. Some of the songs aren't getting too great of reviews, though. poor Patrick worked really hard this time around, too.
in anycase, i'll like it, so... :)
Shahin
I got it.

It's pretty good. And this is coming from a rap fan.
jennaaa
Yes. I'm excited.
I downloaded the leaked one by accident 'cause I didn't know what it was, but I didn't listen to it. [:
I heard that FOB's going to add a thing, included with the cd, for a free EP so you can download it online. So that'll be cool. :D

Edit

we are planning a little ep to include with our new record called Leaked In London- i promise we willm ake it worth it. live versions of a couple of songs you wouldnt expect.

That's from their journal on their site.
synthase
I love their new song!
but i hope their not going to be "overplayed" again
WHIMSICAL 0NE
I don't listen to them. There was a kid in my class who already has the leaked CD on their iPod. laugh.gif
HakunaMatata
QUOTE(hixfive @ Jan 28 2007, 5:04 PM) *
I love their new song!
but i hope their not going to be "overplayed" again
What new song? blink.gif
michellerrific
^ This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race.

That song isn't too bad, i might get the album.
Dizzi
im excited. but if youre a true fan, you wont listen to the leaked version before it comes out
RxCore
i just got it in the mail.

throb.gif

im happy. pat's vocals got better too.
and for the record, i waited because i think internet leaks are dumb.
Speakers Blown
i anticipated this album for so long!

i'm proud of myself for waiting.

but even if i did download the leak, i'd buy on the release date anyway
Intercourse.
Ah my dad got me this the day it came out. To bad I don't listen to them anymore. I went through the album though, theres like 1-3 good songs the others are crap.
breakingdawn
Eh, it's alright.

I was so excited when I got it, but when I listened to it the songs kindof sounded the same...
Dizzi
i love it...all their songs are great
smoke
Yeahhhh... Fall Out Boy sucks hardXcore.

lol. The only song I like is This Ain't a Scene, It's An Arms Race. And the only song besides that out of all their songs is Sugar We're Going Down.

All other songs = sick.gif
technicolour
I love this CD. Its great. Downloaded it for the 'Pod and wow. Definately a different style from their old stuff.
breakingdawn
Okay I take back what I said before. I really like this new cd. It's very catchy.
jennaaa
I love new CD.
adriannestump
I love it. I'm obsessed with Fall Out Boy & Patrick Stump [as you can see by my name].
Great CD. 2nd best of FOB's. happy.gif
cancholac
I want this cd sad.gif FOB is awesome band. I also wanted to see them when they were here on V-day.
michellerrific
I finally listened to the entire album and it definitely is one of the best albums already for 2007.
'Don't You Think You Know Who I Am' - best song ever.
smrkangl
I'm super excited too! I can't wait until I get my hands on a copy!
The Carpal Tunnel of Love is a good song! <3
xhidethedetails
There new cd is amazing. happy.gif
Amay
I don't like Fall Out Boy.
And I think I never will.
And I think FUCT was better than this.
Sorry but I thought this album could have been many times better.
Siena Jade
I love You're Crashing, But You're No Wave and Thnks Fr Th Mmrs. The whole album, really. Me & You is such a pretty song...I was so surprised when heard it, and Golden, because they're so different than FOB's other material. In a good way. I think the album is pretty good.
Smoogrish
FOB is okay (I'm not a huge fan of them), but I don't like This Ain't a Scene, It's An Arms Race.
RxCore
what i really appreciate about them are the lyrics. i like their style.

you know, the ones that kinda make you laugh on the inside and go "haha. that was clever."

like:

"I've already given up on myself twice
third time is the charm, third time is the charm
caution to the wind, but i've got a lousy arm"

that's from "Gay Is Not A Synonym For Shitty" which actually is my favorite song even though its a B-Side that i got when i preordered from Best Buy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.