Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Helena VS. welcome to the black parade
Forums > Community Center > Music
Watttt
helena and welcome to the black parade are arguably the best my chemical romance song to date. so which one is better??
My Cinderella.
Edited the choices for you. wink.gif

Honestly, I only like the beginning of WTTBP. If I were to pick between the two of them, I'd have to go with Helena. Classic.
AimeeLynn
Helena :)
michellerrific
Their newest cd made them even more mainstream, i liked them better back then. Helena. but WTTBP is still not bad
angelrevelation
I like WTTBP better... I love it when the song is kind of at its peak, 'We'll carry on, we'll carry on... and all you sinners don't believe me, your memory will carry on..." I think those are the lyrics anyway. shrug.gif
lovescream
I like WTTBP better too. :/ It's not the best song, but IMO, I liked it better than Helena. I dont know why.
sharerol
in my opinion, helena > wttbp

but they have a lot better songs.
tokyo-rose
I like "Helena" a lot better.
Watttt
QUOTE(angel_revelation @ Jan 27 2007, 8:03 PM) *
I like WTTBP better... I love it when the song is kind of at its peak, 'We'll carry on, we'll carry on... and all you sinners don't believe me, your memory will carry on..." I think those are the lyrics anyway. shrug.gif

i think its "we'll carry on , we'll carry on and though your dead and gone belive me your memory will carry on"..but hey whatever....
xxEmilyAnnexx
eh..it depends. If I'm listening to it on the radion, Helena is better. But if it's an actual live show WTTBP is 100% better. Helena sounds horrible live.
I Shot JFK
I ADORE the video for Helena, but in terms of the song, I have to go with WTTBP... It makes me dance like a crazy fool, so it has to win.

HOWEVER, I would say that Cancer and Mama own both of those.
hi-C
They're totally different songs, aren't they? "Welcome..." is so stylised and orchestrated that you can't fairly compare the two. With that said, I like "Helena" better, just because I've heard it more than the other one. Yes, I live under a rock without good cable nor do I listen to the radio.
chocolateaficionado
I prefer "Helena" over "Welcome To The Black Parade".
"Welcome To The Black Parade": I find it a bit.. annoying. ermm.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.