Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Div Profile
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
Something Vague
Hello, I'm just curious to whether or not it is possible to place falling objects over a div layout, and if so, how? I would also like to know how to place my entire (div)profile into a scroll...? Your help would be very muchly appreciated, thank you!
Intercourse.
Falling objects I'm not to sure about, I never really found them all that great looking so never bothered to use them I suppose all you can do is try doing it and if it doesn't work then I guess it doesn't work.

Next placing your whole layout in a scrollbox? I don't quite know what you mean by this I mean if you want to just have one scrollbox in the middle of your profile then just use a normal div thing:
CODE
<div class="content" style="position: absolute; left:000px;  top:000px; width:000px; height:000px; overflow: auto;"><center>
CONTENT FOR DIV.
</div>

If that isn't what you want could you draw up an example or show one, thanks.
WHIMSICAL 0NE
To make those dropping things you need to repeat a code, but here's a code:
CODE
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="5" style="position:absolute; left:115px; top:160px; width:16px; height:440;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="4" style="position:absolute; left:178px; top:180px; width:16px; height:330;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="6" style="position:absolute; left:212px; top:240px; width:16px; height:380;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="3" style="position:absolute; left:248px; top:200px; width:16px; height:400;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="4" style="position:absolute; left:290px; top:190px; width:16px; height:340;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="3" style="position:absolute; left:319px; top:180px; width:16px; height:310;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="3" style="position:absolute; left:389px; top:180px; width:16px; height:250;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="4" style="position:absolute; left:430px; top:180px; width:16px; height:280;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="3" style="position:absolute; left:445px; top:200px; width:16px; height:340;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="5" style="position:absolute; left:465px; top:200px; width:16px; height:240;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="1" style="position:absolute; left:546px; top:200px; width:16px; height:230;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="3" style="position:absolute; left:555px; top:190px; width:16px; height:420;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="2" style="position:absolute; left:609px; top:170px; width:16px; height:450;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="3" style="position:absolute; left:637px; top:240px; width:16px; height:430;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="4" style="position:absolute; left:642px; top:190px; width:16px; height:310;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="4" style="position:absolute; left:656px; top:210px; width:16px; height:210;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="6" style="position:absolute; left:682px; top:230px; width:16px; height:360;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="4" style="position:absolute; left:752px; top:200px; width:16px; height:270;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="1" style="position:absolute; left:768px; top:150px; width:16px; height:200;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="2" style="position:absolute; left:679px; top:160px; width:16px; height:250;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="5" style="position:absolute; left:605px; top:250px; width:16px; height:370;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="2" style="position:absolute; left:689px; top:180px; width:16px; height:370;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="4" style="position:absolute; left:295px; top:180px; width:16px; height:490;">OBJECT</marquee>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down" scrollamount="3" style="position:absolute; left:540px; top:230px; width:16px; height:240;">OBJECT</marquee>

You need to change "Object" to whatever you want to fall down your page. You also need to change the width and height of the object. Don't change the left and top.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.