Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: facial moisturizer
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
jennyjenny
what's a good facial moisturizer that doesn't have too much oils in it and what do you use, if any? my face has been really dry lately and I have lotion from eucerin, nivea, johnson&johnson, bath&body works, and olay body lotion... but is that for your body and not face? or...?

oh, and my scalp on my head has been really itchy lately and 2 weeks ago i started breaking out so much on my forehead and it's been pissing me off... i know no one here's probably a dermatologist, but is it connected in any way?
think!IMAGINARILY
There's a really good one from Shiseido that I use. I forgot what it's called, but I'll edit this post with the name of it when I find it.

It could be connected, but I'm not sure. Could also be the cold.. Try using a deep moisturizing conditioner for your hair.

It's called the Hydro-Refining Softener from Shiseido. It's really light (a little watery) but it works REALLY well. I don't know if you're supposed to use it on your face or not, but I do and I haven't had any problems with it at all so far. laugh.gif
It's around $30. Lasts a long time, though. Plus, it's oil-free and non-comedogenic. _smile.gif
OhMyAnniee
I use Olay.
"All day moisture lotion SPF 15
light, non greasy"

I have the combination/oily skin type one. I like it.

I would definitely try St. Ives because I'm in love with their new 'advanced moisture' lotion!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.