Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: most annoying songs played when going to dance parties
Forums > Community Center > Music
JerzDevil
+ Cotton Eyed Joe (wtf why they gotta play some wack country-dance shit that no one really likes ..)

+ Crazy Frog (played ..)

+ Laffy Taffy

+ Toxic by Britney Spears

+ Cha-Cha slide (Ok I've heard this many times, do they have to play it more? It's old .. eff the slide we know the moves, we want new moves and better songs)
ksoyeah
Hmm, I think there's a topic like this, but whatever. xD
I don't know. Usually it's like...Tell Me When to Go, but that NEVER gets old for me. xP
ksoyeah
QUOTE(brownsugar @ Jan 25 2007, 5:00 PM) *
Wait..are these at school dances?

I was talking about everything in general. I go to a party with a friend, and they play these songs. I go to school dances and they play these things. Overplayed on the radio, too, I guess. xD
Hell-Rell
any raggaeton song...LOL
Mr. Slowjamz
you go to asian parties jason ? rolleyes.gif
JerzDevil
^^yeah matta fact, im going to one next week .. and suzette im talkin bout in general ..
HakunaMatata
So at my cousin's graduation party they played the "Achy Breaky Heart" song three times in a row. It was fun the first time around, but by the third play I was like "Not only am I tired, but sick of the song."

The DJ's we pick don't play annoying songs, tyvm.
WHIMSICAL 0NE
The parties I got to no one even remembers the songs that were playing because they were drunk. pinch.gif Just being honest here.

Actually, at my brother's friend's graduation party they were playing music from the 60's and 70's... not disco though. But I was like "huh?"
My Cinderella.
Definately the cha cha slide.
espressive
QUOTE(Statistik @ Jan 25 2007, 6:55 PM) *
+ Cotton Eyed Joe (wtf why they gotta play some wack country-dance shit that no one really likes ..)

+ Cha-Cha slide (Ok I've heard this many times, do they have to play it more? It's old .. eff the slide we know the moves, we want new moves and better songs)

LOL! Cotton Eyed Joe is really fun & funny when you're in the mood, in small doses.

Yeah, cha cha slide 5 and cha cha slide 23904830284 sound exactly the same, okay?! pinch.gif
  • Heaven (DJ Sammy)
  • Yeah (Usher)
OhMyAnniee
Tootsie Roll.
Gosh, I hate that song.
Rachel
Most of those songs are played more @school dances. I haven't been to a "regular" party where they put on Cotton Eyed Joe sober.

I just get tired of listening to the same type of music at a party. Like all techno or purely hip hop. It's fun to throw in old school and classic rock jams.
a painefull euphoria
QUOTE(hardxcoreL0VER @ Jan 26 2007, 6:34 AM) *
Tootsie Roll.
Gosh, I hate that song.

Same here.
that and freeak-a-leek or whatever its called.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.