Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hey!
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
Ourania
im ourania. i luv makin myspace layouts. web designing is my passion. i love sports as well. im 14. and i live in new york. biggrin.gif
My Cinderella.
Hey Ourania, you know me, it's Jane. It's great to see that you finally registered on Createblog. You'll like it here. Take a look at the Community Guidelines when you get the chance (you can find the link in my signature.) If you need anything, feel free to PM me. wink.gif I'm looking forward to seeing your layouts on here. Happy posting!
Ourania
hey jane!! i was wonderin where u were lol.
michellerrific
Hello Ourania! Welcome to cB. I'm Michelle. _smile.gif
I hope to see your Myspace layouts sometime soon! Have fun.
tokyo-rose
Welcome to cB! I'm Cristy and I live in New York too. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing your MySpace layouts. I like web design too but it's more with Xanga for me. :]

Have fun posting around!
HakunaMatata
How do you pronounce your name? I've never seen anything like it, that's awesome. I'm Kaycee, here to point you in the direction of the FAQ and Community Guidelines. I see you've already started posting around, which is good. If you ever need anything, go ahead and PM me. See you around! _smile.gif
multifaceted
Hey! I'm Cat. Hope you will contribute some of your awesome layouts and become part of our community. Happy posting!
chibichi15
Hey Ourania! wave.gif Im Sharon! Welcome to cB! yahoo.gif hope to see ya around the forums!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.