Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ahoy!
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
Larentia
Hey. I'm new here and I just started to take an interest in making layouts. I've wanted to forever.
Well, my name is Becky and I love pirates. I'm here to learn more about HTML and chat it up with you all. I love HTML and figuring new things out, which is what I did for layouts. I'm trying to become savvy with this new world.
Thanks for reading!
chibichi15
Hey Becky! i'M Sharon. Welcome to cB! You can read the community guidelines before you start your wonderful journey! haha! XD.gif Hope to see you around the forums!
Larentia
Thanks, Sharon!
I definitely will. = )
tokyo-rose
Welcome to cB, Becky. I'm Cristy. :]
You can always ask me for help with Xanga layouts, and I'm okay with MySpace ones. I used to have a Xanga layout site but it died because I had too much schoolwork.

Anyway, have fun posting around!
Larentia
QUOTE(Wo0yaPo0ya @ Jan 25 2007, 7:16 PM) *
Welcome to cB, Becky. I'm Cristy. :]
You can always ask me for help with Xanga layouts, and I'm okay with MySpace ones. I used to have a Xanga layout site but it died because I had too much schoolwork.

Anyway, have fun posting around!

Heya. Thanks! I understand about school work...it bites. Mucho. = )
My Cinderella.
Arg, I'm Jane. It's nice to meet you, Becky. I'm sure you'll find many tutorials and helpful ways to learn how to make a layout. Be suer to check out the xanga, myspace, livejournal, or whichever you use forum. If you need anything, feel free to PM me. Happy posting!
Larentia
QUOTE(My Cinderella. @ Jan 25 2007, 7:48 PM) *
Arg, I'm Jane. It's nice to meet you, Becky. I'm sure you'll find many tutorials and helpful ways to learn how to make a layout. Be suer to check out the xanga, myspace, livejournal, or whichever you use forum. If you need anything, feel free to PM me. Happy posting!

Yarr, it's nice to meet you too. I hope so, the whole entire site looks so promising to me. So much to learn! I definitely will. Thanks!
mona lisa
Ahoy, matey. grr.gif There are really a ton of things to learn and discover when it comes to webdesiging. Good luck! Feel free to ask any questions if you have them :D

Oh, and I'm Mona. Nice to e-meet you! :D
Sephora.
Hello, Becky! I'm Ann, Welcome to cB! wave.gif If you need help, please feel free to PM me. _smile.gif Happy posting!
michellerrific
Hello Becky, welcome to createblog! My name is Michelle.
I hope to see you around the forums and eventually your layouts! _smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.