Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bonjour
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
maximelids
NI HAO MA

Hi people!!!
I'm Maxime. 17, French/Singaporean. I find this forum really cool! All the fun features and not to mention all you nice people!!

Introducing myself:
I have moved from country to country since young, before settling in Singapore.
I'm on the move again soon...

I'm a really random person. Hyper-active. Tough shy with new people I meet, when you know me better,I'm a hell of a person to handle. haha.
I have a bad habit of doodling on any piece of paper I can find. Love drawing buildings and 3d objects. I'm into photography (nature and humanity).
I love traveling and learning more about different cultures, love interacting with people and making friends from all over the world. Life is a beautiful gift which I live to the fullest.

7 words that sum up my whole life; Religion, family, freedom, friends, love, peace and humanity.

I am interested in learning web and graphic design. Hopefully someone can give me some tips on starting . I'm a newbie _unsure.gif
Do I have to buy a programme or can I download it free from the internet?

I hope to make many good friends here :)

Ciao and Happy 2007 to you guys!
Maxime
HakunaMatata
Hey Maxime. :] Please don't attach images unless absolutely necessary, especially huge ones that stretch out the board. The Community Guidelines is a good thing to read. wink.gif I'm Kaycee, btw, nice to meet you. Happy posting!
michellerrific
Hi Maxime, I'm Michelle, it's nice to meet you. Welcome to createblog. I happen to be taking French in school right now. _smile.gif

You don't need a program to learn web design and HTML, you can learn from scratch, but otherwise, there's Macromedia Dreamweaver. There might be a few others. For graphics, you can purchase Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc (make sure it's legitimate or copy from a cd from a friend.) You can also use GIMP, which is totally free!

Otherwise, i hope to see you around. Have fun!
maximelids
Thanks for the warm welcomes _smile.gif

I apologise about the picture. It's a really nice picture so I wanted to share it with you guys.

Well my written French is really rusty, since i have not been using it for 13 years in Singapore. Luckly my spoken is still 'ok'.

Sorry, but i do not really get you. I can start from scratch but I need to get a programme?
I just found out last night that I have paint and wordpad in my computer, is it enough to start?

A random question,if you guys don't mind. Since you people are from the sates?
Would you recommand someone to study in your country?
I have plans of bording in the states. *

Thanks,
Maxime
HakunaMatata
QUOTE(maximelids @ Jan 23 2007, 3:01 AM) *
I apologise about the picture. It's a really nice picture so I wanted to share it with you guys.
The Pictures forum is the place for that. _smile.gif

As far as graphics go, you can't really use a program to code. It's possible through Dreamweaver, but it's easier if you have some coding knowledge before that. You can use your MS Paint to make a graphic for a website, MySpace, Xanga, etc. and you can use the WordPad to type in your code, so that's a start.
My Cinderella.
Maxime, how exotic. I'm Jane. It's nice to meet you. The french got my attention. whistling.gif If you're interested in graphic designing, you can find free trails of PS, PSP, etc online. Try googling for free trails and you'll probably come across one. Also, be sure to take a look at the community guidelines when you get the chance. If you have any questions, do feel free to PM me. Happy posting!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.