Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey all
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
huntawr
Hey, the name's Hunter. I'm new and I figured I'd go ahead and post on the introductions like the rest of you have. x) I can honestly say that this place is much better than the few other forums I've checked out in the past, so far at least. Fun fun.
Everyone elses posts are all long, aha. I guess I'll be the odd one out.
My Cinderella.
Aww, you have the cutest avatar. Man, it seems like more and more unique named members are joining Createblog every day. Hello there, Hunter (You have the name of my favorite celeb.) I'm Jane. It's nice to meet you and welcome to Createblog. I hope to see you around the forums. Take a look at the Community Guidelines, they'll help you out greatly. wink.gif Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat or if you have any questions. Happy posting!
huntawr
Oh thank you. x) I thought it might look better with just a plain black border but I'm too lazy to do anything with it. And, aha, who's you're favorite celeb.? I haven't heard of anyone with my name, but you know, you can't hear about everyone, hm?
My Cinderella.
Hunter Parrish. ph34r.gif I believe he's in the new movie that came out, "Freedom Writers".
michellerrific
Hello Hunter! Welcome to Createblog. My name is Michelle, nice to meet you. I hope to see you in forums also. Have a nice time. _smile.gif
tokyo-rose
Welcome to cB, Hunter! I'm Cristy. :]

Hm, my posts aren't usually that long but it depends on the topic.
Have fun posting around and getting to know everyone~
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.