Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi there! ^_^
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
wishmonster247
Hi there! ^_^ I am new to this site. It looks interesting though. ^_^ _smile.gif Is it fun?
michellerrific
Hello! I'm Michelle, welcome to cB! Of course it's fun here! _smile.gif
Don't forget to read the guidelines and rules. I hope to see you around!
What's your name, btw?
Simba
Hello there! happy.gif Welcome to createBlog. I'm Arjuna.
I'd say, createBlog is pretty fun. Otherwise I don't know why else there'd be so many people here. tongue.gif
Feel free to PM me if you have any trouble around the boards. Also, please take the time to read the Community Guidelines.
See you around. _smile.gif
Intercourse.
PSHA, its a ton of fun laugh.gif Welcome to createblog, I'm Holly wave.gif I hope you find it interesting and fun and decide to stay around and post lots. flowers.gif Hope to see you posting around. Make sure to read over the community guidlines and perhaps FAQ's. wink.gif
My Cinderella.
Wish monster...that's cute. I'm Jane, it's nice to meet you. Welcome aboard the Createblog Community. _smile.gif Be sure to take a look at the Community Guidelines when you get the chance. If you need anything, feel free to send me a PM. Happy posting!
HakunaMatata
It's plenty of fun, don't worry. :] What's your name? Mine's Kaycee, nice to meet you. wave.gif Please read the Community Guidelines and happy posting!
tokyo-rose
Welcome to cB, and yes, it is fun. :] I'm Cristy; nice to meet you.

Have fun posting around and getting to know everyone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.