Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: World class musician in Wells, Nevada, of all places.
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
goodlord
I don’t want to seem like I’m bragging, but my songs are good enough to make money. They should be – I’ve been honing my craft since I was about nine years old. I’m currently in need of another guitar player, a bassist, and a drummer. I’m a Christian but I love to rock. And have fun. To get an idea what I’m into, check out my page at http://www.myspace.com/115586189.
Libertie
There are lots of talented musicians around here, you should fit right in. _smile.gif

Nice to meet you, I'm Dani. Welcome to the boards.
michellerrific
The Entertainment forums are probably the best for you!
Welcome to cB, my name is Michelle. Don't forget to read the rules and the community guidelines. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Have fun!
viugiufgjhfhjfhgch
Welcome on board. I am a bass player but I live a few thousand miles away from you, so I don't think I can help =X.
mzkandi
Heya, my name is Kiera. Maybe you can showcase some of your songs. I'm sure there are musicians on the board that would love to hear them.
S0ul_Reaper
Yo My Name is Mike Nice to meet you I'm a guitar player and I like some of your influences such as Ozzy and Van Halen both awesome bands. Maybe we can jam sometime eh?
My Cinderella.
Welcome. I'm Jane. Its sure nice to meet you. You'll find a lot of musicians like yourself on Createblog. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Happy posting!
iDecay
Hey there, I'm Tina. happy.gif Welcome! I'd like to learn how to play the guitar, but apparently, I am musically retarted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.