Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aye
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
Nick1337
Aye my names nick i make layouts and stuff!
michellerrific
Hello Nick! wave.gif
Welcome to cB! Don't forget to read the rules and community guidelines before posting. I hope to see your layouts around! If you need any assistance, feel free to PM me. Have fun!
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Hi, Nick. I'm Dee. Make sure you check out the rules and FAQs. Hopefully I'll see you posting around and submitting some of your layouts. If you need anything, feel free to PM me.
Intercourse.
Hey Nick, I'm Holly and I as well make layouts and 'stuff' happy.gif Hope to see you posting around and perhaps submitting some of your layouts? Any questions feel free to ask happy.gif Make sure to look over the community guidlines, you can find a link in my signature. Bye for now.
tokyo-rose
Welcome, Nick. I'm Cristy. :] Have fun posting around cB!
My Cinderella.
Welcome to Createblog, Nick. It's nice to meet you. You can call me Jane. I think it's great that you enjoy making layouts. Perhaps you should consider submitting some of them to Createblog? _smile.gif Be sure to read the Community Guidelines. If you wanna chat or if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Happy posting, and I hope to see you around.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.