Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi All :-)
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
sweetangel2128
Hi Guys ~

Just thought I'd leave you guys a little introduction on myself since no one really knows me here and I have over 50+ posts lol...anyways...here it goes...

My name is Heather, I'm 24 yrs old and I live in Florence, Oregon with my boyfriend Morgan whom I love with all my heart! I am a Christian woman who loves God. I love going out to the movies, shopping and traveling is cool. My birthday is September 29th so I just had a b-day not too long ago. I love to laugh and listen to jokes. I love Myspace hehe :-) Oh gosh...can't think of anything else, except that I'm honest & loving... biggrin.gif

Bye byes,
Heather <3
michellerrific
Hi Heather! Welcome to createBlog! My name is Michelle.
I hope you have read the rules and guidelines already. Other than that, I hope to see you around! happy.gif
HakunaMatata
Hello Heather, I'm Kaycee. :] I've always wondered what your name was ever since I first started to see you post in Debate. _smile.gif If you haven't already, please read the Community Guidelines. PM me if you ever need anything. Happy posting!
Intercourse.
Ello Heather wave.gif Welcome to createblog, I'm Holly happy.gif I've seen you around the forums actually, and I'm glad your contining to post around. I hope to see you around a lot more. Please make sure to read over the community guidlines but I don't think we'll have a problem with you going against the rules. If you have any questions ask anyone, most people are pretty understanding and will answer, anyway bye for now.
My Cinderella.
Hey there, Heather. My name is Jane. Welcome to Createblog! I see you've already been about the forums. wink.gif It's nice to have you on board. If you have any questions or if you just wanna chat, feel free to PM me. Happy posting and I hope to see you more around the forums.
Sephora.
Hola, Heather. I'm Ann, Welcome to cB. _smile.gif It's nice to see you have already started to post around the forums. I hope to see you more often!
Libertie
Hi Heather, I've noticed you posting around in debate lately, as well. Good to see that you're staying active around the forums, I hope you decide to stick around!

I'm Dani, here's my official welcome to the forums. _smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.