Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Here
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
Lmhodge
Hi, my name is Lisa. I'm 26 years old. I enjoy making myspace layouts in my spare time.
My Cinderella.
Hey Lisa, I'm Jane. It's nice to meet you and welcome to Createblog. I hope to see some of your layouts. (That is, if you consider contributing them to cB) _smile.gif Be sure to read the community guidelines when you get the chance. PM me if you have any questions or if you'd just like to talk. Happy posting, mdear!
x1227x
Hi Lisa! My name's Ann, nice to meet you! wave.gif I'm hoping that you share some of your layouts with us! I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work! _smile.gif See you around! :)
miiichellley
Hello Lisa! I'm Michelle. Thanks for joining cB and welcome.
I hope to see your layouts sometime soon! See you in the forums.
chibichi15
Hi Lisa! Im Sharon. wave.gif Welcome! lol, hope to see you around. you'll have a blast! XD.gif
mzkandi
Welcome Lisa, my name is Kiera. Nice to you have you here. I hope to see you posting around more. =]
JenxCrazii
heyy lisa. welcomes here.
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Hey Lisa wave.gif My name is Dee. I really hope you contribute some of the layouts that you make. Make sure you check out the rules, so you stay out of trouble. If you need anything at all feel free to PM me. _smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.