Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
flashstarheart
Hello, everyone I'm Indyona!! Its pronouced (Indy*on*a) I'm 13 years old!! I love anime and manga!! thumbsup.gif I'm kinda shy.. until I know you!! I love to make friend though even if I dont really talk much pinch.gif I like to be different, but I always find someone who is like me in some way XD.gif My favoirte song is "Monster" by Meg & Dia... I think thats it for now!! Thanks for reading!!
My Cinderella.
Hey Indyona! (That's a beautiful name) I'm Jane, it's nice to meet you. Welcome to Createblog! Be sure to read the community guidelines before doing anything. (You can find the link in my signature.) wink.gif Don't worry, I get shy too sometimes. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Happy posting and I hope to see you around the forums.
JenxCrazii
heeyy i like anime too kindaa..well cuz my sis is a anime freak,,
chibichi15
Hi Indyona! Im Sharon! wave.gif omg, i LOVE anime and manga! lol, Barnes & Noble is like my LIFE! Aww, well, you dont hafta be shy here! lol, everybaody's great! Welcome to cB and I hope to see you around the forums! XD.gif
miiichellley
Hey Indyona! Wow, i love your name happy.gif
Welcome to createblog! Dont forget to take a look at the guidelines and rules. Other than that, i hope to see you and your contributions around!
Stefanny
QUOTE(Indyona @ Jan 15 2007, 3:38 PM) *
Hello, everyone I'm Indyona!! Its pronouced (Indy*on*a) I'm 13 years old!! I love anime and manga!! thumbsup.gif I'm kinda shy.. until I know you!! I love to make friend though even if I dont really talk much pinch.gif I like to be different, but I always find someone who is like me in some way XD.gif My favoirte song is "Monster" by Meg & Dia... I think thats it for now!! Thanks for reading!!

me too!

I'm stephanie.
Welcome to Createblog! _smile.gif biggrin.gif
x1227x
Hi Indyona! _smile.gif Welcome to createBlog. I also love anime and manga. Well, it was nice meeting you! I hope to see you around the forums. wave.gif
icecreamisyummy
hug.gif hola! I'm Joselyn. Love your name. Welcome! I love it here. i'm always on. hope you enjoy cB cool.gif
Just_Dream
Hajimemashite! (Nice to meet you)

Hi Indyona and welcome to createblog.com! My name's Christina and wow you have a cool name! I don't really like mine because it's so common. sweating.gif

OMG ANIME AND MANGA! That's one of my loves as well! Have you seen Ouran High School Host Club? Or Nana? Ahhhhh <33 And Hana Yori Dango live action drama!

haha yea, we have a forum for that in Interests > Anime if you wanted to check out the threads. :] Just remember to use the Search function so that you can find threads that pertain to your favorites or if you want to make a thread, use the search feature to make sure that your thread isn't already made. :] The search function is at the top of the screen. happy.gif

That's cool that you like to be different! :D I like random, different people. They're cool. :D

See you around cB and make sure to read the Community Guidelines!

Doozo Yoroshiku (please take care of me). :]
tokyo-rose
Hey, welcome to cB! I'm Cristy. :] If you like manga and anime you should join the Anime Otakus. Look for it in the Interests section. :D

Have fun posting around!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.