Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ana L.
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
Anal
Hi..my name is Ana L. But most people call me "Anal" laugh.gif

I'm a senior in high school, and I live in North Carolina.
JenxCrazii
Hi Ana L. Welcome To Create Blog! laugh.gif
Intercourselyts
Welcome to createblog wave.gif
Hope you like it around here and post around a bunch! What part in NC do you live in? I live at the coast happy.gif
freeflow
Welcome to createblog, Ana!
I'm Toya by the way.
iDecay
Hi Anna! I'm Tina! happy.gif Welcome to cB! If you're in need of assistance, feel free to contact me. _smile.gif
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Hey Ana! ...Anal shifty.gif Maybe I should pronounce that as "A-Nel".
Well, check out the rules and then start postin' away. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.
miiichellley
hello ana! welcome to createBlog, i'm Michelle.
please read the rules and the guidelines and i hope to see you at the forums! _smile.gif
.fire
ahahahahhah "anal" *sigh*

Childish I know.
mona lisa
Hahaha. I think we're in the same boat here. My name is Mona but even though not many call me "moan", it has happened.

Welcome! Feel free to ask any question you might have. Happy posting. _smile.gif
My Cinderella.
Hey Ana, I'm Jane. It's nice to meet you and welcome to Createblog. Be sure to read the community guidelines when you get the chance. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. wink.gif Happy posting, mdear.
chibichi15
Hi Ana! wave.gif I'm Sharon! lol, thats a funny nickname btw. Welcome to cB! Hope to see you around the forums and such!

p.s. I LOVE North Carolina!!! yahoo.gif
Anal
Aww...thanks everyone laugh.gif <3
HakunaMatata
Haha, what an interesting name. I'm glad you take it in stride. _smile.gif Welcome to cB! I'm Kaycee, if you ever need anything, just PM me. Happy posting!
mylittleMiracle
Hi,welcome to cB! _smile.gif
Duchess of Dork
Hello, Ana. :) Welcome!

My name is Rebecca. Sorry about the "anal" thing. lol The first three letters of my last name is "Ash" so I got a lot of "Rebecca Ashtray" growing up. People can be so goofy. laugh.gif

Anyway, welcome again! Like it has been mentioned before, take a few minutes and read over the guidelines and Faqs (both links are located in my signature). :)
**Lucy*
Hi Ana _smile.gif
Welcome to cb flowers.gif
Have fun posting around and read the community gyidelines aniwink.gif
kryogenix
Quite a clever name.
Simba
Fun name. laugh.gif
Welcome to createBlog, Ana. I'm Arjuna, at your service. *bows*
Feel free to PM me if you ever need to. Hope to see you around. _smile.gif
KissMe2408
Hello, Ana!
Nice to know you have a sense of humor about your name =)
My name is Katie, how are you?
Just wanted to remind you to read the Community Guidelines and FAQ's
You can find links to them both here: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93816
PM me if you have any questions, nice to meet you!
x1227x
Hello, Ana! =] I'm Ann. You have a quite funny username. XD.gif Well, I hope to see you around cB more often! :) Happy posting. flowers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.