Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hey
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
bat19
yeah, this is a little late in the making. I'm jeremy. How's it goin. To be honest, I'm really tired but cannot sleep so screw it. I just started last week on Tuesday I believe and It's been kind of fun. I have already been given a verbal warning and a 14 mod preview. And me and a few friends are starting a club soon that will hopefully have a long and colorful life here on CB. If anyone had any questions for me or random comments, the floor is yours. Gracias.
My Cinderella.
Hey Jeremy, I'm Jane. It's nice to meet you and welcome to Createblog. I've seen you around a few times. Happy posting! _smile.gif
**Lucy*
Hi Jeremy, I'm Lucy wave.gif
I've seen you around several times, so Welcome to Createblog flowers.gif
Enjoy posting!
Duchess of Dork
Hello, Jeremy. Nice to see you've made an Intro topic for yourself.

You've already been posting around, but if you could read over the guidelines and the faqs, it would probably be a good idea. ;-)

Take care and don't hesitate to PM any of the Staff members if you have any questions, concerns, etc.
Simba
Hello Jeremy, I'm Arjuna. wave.gif
I see you've already started making your mark on cB. The Unholy Trinity and such.
Well, nice to see you around, and welcome to createBlog. _smile.gif
Intercourselyts
Well hey Jeremy, of course you already know who I am. I think your stay here will be very colorful indeed.

Make sure to read the community guidlines so you won't get in as much trouble as you already have.
iDecay
Hi Jeremy, I'm Tina. wave.gif I believe we've already.. 'met,' ey? Anyways, welcome and good luck on your club. Okay, random question: Do you like running around the house naked?
miiichellley
Hello Jeremy! Welcome to createBlog. I'm Michelle.
I hope to see you around! Don't forget to read the guidelines and rules.
HakunaMatata
Hello Jeremy, I'm Kaycee. The Community Guidelines are here, they're really useful if you want to avoid the whole mod preview thing. wink.gif Happy posting!
Simba
QUOTE(tic tac. @ Jan 14 2007, 2:07 PM) *
Okay, random question: Do you like running around the house naked?
Ha, Tina, why would would you ask such a thing?
Rachel
Well Jeremy, you seem to be pretty well known already! Have fun and please try to follow the rules more often. I'm Rachel btw.
chibichi15
Hey Jeremy! XD.gif Im Sharon. Glad you're getting familiar with cB. Hope to see you around the forums! laugh.gif
Intercourselyts
Tina - I thought all guys ran around the house naked atleast once? pinch.gif
bat19
Of course I walk around the house naked. But I prefer to wear just sandals than absolutely nothing. Go to the Lounge and join our club, if you havent already. Its all in good fun. I'd like to keep this post alive
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.