Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how do i lose 3 pounds real fast
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
OkamaPower
i have a wrestling tournament tommorow. and i gained 3 pounds. i weigh 115 and i have to cut down to 112 by tommorow noon. sweating it out i guess wont work for me because its hard for me to sweat alot. i cant really run because i ran more than 9 miles yesterday making me sore today and 2 miles today and my ankles and knees are hurting. i think i can run when i wake up really early but i have school. first science , english and pe. PE wont really help because im swimming in pe. i cant swim and i have to learn by two weeks or i fail. im starting to learn on my back though but still, i cant skip out. all i need is to lose 3 pounds.
im going to:
stop eating until i weigh in
exercise early in the morning
sleep with 3 blankets to sweat myself tongue.gif

Freshman JV wrestler 112

any other help? all 4 coaches get mad easily. the last thing i want is for my coaches to yell at me infront of the other highschool...
KissMe2408
ah, wrestling is so tough . . .
I forgot how crazy it is for you guys.

But you just need to pass that weigh in,
so I suggest not really eating until you weigh in of course.
and if you have to eat, then eat something that won't hold more of your body water, such as healthier foods that'll pass right through you like fruits.

learning how to swim in pe will burn some fat though, regardless of how good of a swimmer you are. I suggest going for a long run in the morning, sweat it all out. I remember my friend put on 10 layers of clothing and skipped a few classes and ran until the weigh in. You should run for a while or bike or do some sort of cardio in a lot of layers, and sweat it out.
Don't skip your classes, but just wear a lot I guess, [besides pe, lol]
then go to your weigh in, hope that you are 3 pounds lighter.
then after weigh in, please go eat something, get some sleep, and take a break from exercising for a while.

gah, really bad for your body though, i hope you know.
but i know wrestlers have to do this and what not.
OkamaPower
thanks alot. fruits, clothes, early running, got it. are you by any chance a stat girl?
demolished
http://www.eggs.ca/nutrition/research/research.asp

click on articles links.
OkamaPower
eh i lost weight but when i woke up and went to weigh myself on an electric scale... i was 114.... my scale is broken then.... i ran and ran and used the restroom.... in the end, i only lost .6 pounds..... and i told coach and he was like WHAT!!!!!!! HE was as mad as he can be. and he called the other coaches. i got moved down to froshsoph and i wrestled someone blind and well my day sucked. this topic can be closed, thanks alot though. oh and i didnt lose .6 pounds... on the scale at the other highschool, it says i only lost .3!!!!
misanthropist
Dude, you can't lose three f**king pounds in a day, no matter what you do. If you eat a lot of fruit, you'll just have a lot of water weight. Geniuses.
Gypsy Eyes
You can lose 3 pounds in a day easily^
multifaceted
did you realize this before hand? i mean if you found out you needed to lose 3 lbs then it would have been easier... i mean with the time wise...

now until tomorrow i don't think you'll lose all the weight.

i didn't eat anything for the whole day once and exercised my butt off and in the end... i didn't lose anything

i don't think it is going to happen
KissMe2408
QUOTE(jummony @ Jan 12 2007, 12:08 AM) *
eh i lost weight but when i woke up and went to weigh myself on an electric scale... i was 114.... my scale is broken then.... i ran and ran and used the restroom.... in the end, i only lost .6 pounds..... and i told coach and he was like WHAT!!!!!!! HE was as mad as he can be. and he called the other coaches. i got moved down to froshsoph and i wrestled someone blind and well my day sucked. this topic can be closed, thanks alot though. oh and i didnt lose .6 pounds... on the scale at the other highschool, it says i only lost .3!!!!

you should of lost more if you sweated out the water in your body. dunno.
but i'm sorry that happened, next time, try giving yourself atleast
a week in advance to try to loose 3 pounds.

=TOPIC CLOSED AS REQUESTED=
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.