Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hello
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
GrinddunStop
what good CB user? This ya boy Justun...Str8 out of Grind Don't Stop Ent....
I like what ya community is Providing.. Keep it up.....
if you like you can stop by tha record label Music page.....
http://www.myspace.com/grindontstopent

Yung Damon Album Drop march 20, 2007...
There are Previews Tracks on tha music page....
if you feeling the tracks ...Cop tha Cd....

-1-
Grind Don't STOP
My Cinderella.
Hey Justun, I'm Jane. Its nice to meet you. Its hard for me to understand what you're saying but...happy posting anyway. _smile.gif Hope to see you around Createblog.
GrinddunStop
i apologize Jane. I was only tryna Inform peoples about Grind Don't Stop Entertainment...
Any ways You have a Nice day jane...
chibichi15
hey justun! im sharon! hope to see u around! XD.gif
miiichellley
Hi Justun! i'm Michelle. Welcome to cB and i hope to see you around the forums. By the way, advertising isn't allowed here on createblog, but i hope to hear some good music from you!
Intercourselyts
Welcome to the wonderful community of Createblog happy.gif
Please make sure to follow the rules which you can find here:
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=970

Also, hope the productions of your record label or what ever it is goes well flowers.gif I'm not the biggest fan of rap or whatever that genre of music falls under, but I think its great that your doing something that you enjoy. I'm sure you if check out the entertainment section you'll find some interesting topics to post in.
voguelove
hello justin!
im maggie. welcome to cb =]
Jeng
Hi Justun, thanks for joining createblog, hope you enjoy the forums and see you around :D. I'm Melissa.
tokyo-rose
Welcome to cB. I'm Cristy. :) Have fun posting around!
GrinddunStop
thanks fo tha CB love..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.