Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi! Im sparklz4jrt
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
sparklz4jrt
Hey everyone! I'm sparklz4jrt (aka tina). I have been snooping around cB for awhile and finally decided to join a few months back. Love this site btw! I am 23 years old and I live in the wonderful state known as Nebraska (ahahah). I am a full time college student and I am going to school for web graphic design. TONS of fun. So as you can tell, Im into layouts and graphics. Anyways, if you would like to know more about me, you can visit my myspace at www.myspace.com/nomoredrama22 i have it set on private due to some past issues with some people, so just send a request and I'll add you! Well thats about it. Nice to meet you all! biggrin.gif
miiichellley
Hi Tina! Welcome to cB! I hope you have fun around the forums here.
I'm Michelle happy.gif
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Hi Tinaaaaaa. Haha. Hopefully you'll submit some of your stuff to the Graphic Showcase. Or even your myspace to the Myspace Showcase. _smile.gif
x1227x
hello there tina! :) i hope to see you around cB more often & seeing your posts! :) i'm ann by the way. flowers.gif

also: dont forget to read the community guidelines! =]
My Cinderella.
Another Tina? Oh my. Hello there, I'm Jane. It's nice to meet you. Welcome to Createblog. flowers.gif
.fire
OH EMM GEE STALKERS RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!

Hi.
iDecay
Oh my god. You're Tina? No, I'm Tina! Hi. wave.gif

... Okay, I'm kidding. My name is Ashley.
HakunaMatata
Ah, we have another Tina in our midst. _smile.gif I'm glad you love CB. Hopefully, you'll continue to post more and fall for the community, too. I'm Kaycee, btw. See you around, Tina!
JenxCrazii
Ohhhh! Hi Tina! I'm Jen happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.