Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I am Shipon1988
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
IamShipon1988
You can view this intro better at this link: http://sazzad.iamshipon1988.googlepages.com/
or here at http://iamshipon1988.us.to

about ME

Hello! My name is Sazzad Hossain. I was born on August 14,1988 in the small country of Bangladesh. I am a Muslim-American who is also an American Citizen. In my childhood years I have experienced much of what I needed to and have assimilated to many different types of cultures and lifestyles. I attended the Renaissance Charter School since middle school (grade 6) through my graduation (grade 12). The Renaissance Charter School had a very large impact on my life because it was one of the main factors that helped shape my future. My home town is Jackson Heights, Queens, which is also known as the "Desi Town of New York City" because of its Desi diversity. I am a very social person and am very dedicated to my studies. Currently I attend Rochester Institute of Technology, one of the nations top ranked colleges, majoring in the field of Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET). MET is a major (set of programs) that provide students with the foundations of mechanics, materials and energy. It involves understanding how products and machinery work in addition to learning how to design, make or use them. Students learn technical skills such as CADD, how to use computers, to test materials. In addition, students learn to apply their skills to the various fields of mechanical engineering technology—such as product and machine design, power generation, utilities, and manufacturing—through laboratories and design projects. My hobbies include computer graphics, playing sports, making original drawings (mostly black and white on canvas), playing electronic games, writing poems and songs, reading, playing my guitar and more. Living on campus and about 7 hours away from family and friends, I have come to realize that they do have a big impact on your life. I am missing them much, but I am here for them, to help them, to make them proud.

my EXPERTIES

I am an experienced graphic designer who have designed many websites. I use up-to-date programs to give the customers what they need and want. I often create websites, free of charge, for non-profit organizations that cannot afford to hire a webmaster. I host them on my own hosting account and find them a suitable domain name. Please view my profile for more information.

my WEB-SITES

- IamShipon1988 - http://iamshipon1988.us.to - My Personal Website

(Hi. I'm sorry but you can only put up your personal pages, otherwise it is considered advertising. All other links have been removed.)
.fire
Wow.

IamOlderthanyou1988
miiichellley
my, that's detailed. But anyhow, welcome to cB. i'm Michelle.
showstopper!
Welcome to CB Sazzad! I'm Cassie. Hope to see you around.
x1227x
hello sazzad! i'm ann. :) welcome to cB & i hope to see you around the forums! dont forget to read the rules & community guidelines! _smile.gif
My Cinderella.
Hey Sazzad, I'm Jane. It's nice to meet you, welcome to Createblog. _smile.gif
IamShipon1988
Thanks for that great warm welcome.
Intercourse.
Wow, so many others from other contries. Very neat. Welcome to createblog wave.gif I'm Holly, you sound like a pretty detailed person. I hope you stay around though, we have a pretty neat graphics section in the resource center if you would like to show us some of your work happy.gif Hope to see you posting around.

Bye for now. Oh, remember to take a glance at the community guidlines, a link is provided in my signature under the image.
My Cinderella.
Hey Sazzad, I'm Jane. Welcome to Createblog! *thumbsup: 1988, eh? You're older than me. Haha--be sure to read the community guidelines before you do anything. I hope you like Createblog as much as I do. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me. HAPPY POSTING!
chibichi15
Hi Sazzad! wave.gif Im Sharon! Welcome to cB! Glad to see how detailed you are! happy.gif Hope to see you around!
tokyo-rose
Welcome to cB. :] Awesome avatar; I love Vincent Valentine. Have fun posting around here!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.