Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I is a nub :(
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
Well hello. blink.gif I'm online! I've been lurking round for a week now, and have been in the AIM chatroom (under jjjooosssshhhh) and stuffs.

I like graphic design and stuffs. And now for some random smilies. XD.gif cool.gif ermm.gif mad.gif pinch.gif shifty.gif thumbsup.gif wacko.gif

Cause I'm cool like that.
T0rmented_Soul
Hell Josh I remember you from yesterday in the CBC but yeah I'm glad you finally to decide that you want to stick around the forums =] well good luck here have fun and good posting wave.gif

The names Mike btw
x1227x
hi josh :) i'm ann. welcome to cB & i'm glad to see that you've been in cBchat. XD.gif well, i hope to see you around sometime. =]
thanks ann and mike :) Hope to see yall round soon
.fire
|/\|3|(0|\/|3 70 (|3, '/00 |)353|2\/|23 4 1337 |/\|3|(0|\/|3...
Thanks for the 1337 welcom .fire :)

|31|< |-|0\X/z |33+ @|\/|z 1?
miiichellley
hi Josh! Welcome to cB. I'm Michelle _smile.gif
I hope to see you around the forums!
Libertie
YOU'RE Josh. LMAO. Nice to meet you!! _smile.gif

I'm Dani, btw. See you around.! :D
My Cinderella.
Heyhey, I'm Jane. It's nice to meet you and welcome to createblog! _smile.gif I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to PM. Don't worry, noobs are cool. (Sometimes...) I keed.
mznikki
hey josh wave.gif i'm nikkie, nice to meet you! hope you enjoy cb.
showstopper!
Hey Josh. I'm Cassie, hope to see you around.
mona lisa
Oh, so YOU are Josh. Hi and welcome! _smile.gif

Smileys are <3.
Jeng
hi josh im melissa, welcome to cb, since you like graphics, id liek to see some when you get the chance and post them in the graphics showcase :D
BlackandBlue
There are worse things to be than a "nub" :)
Amay
Hey Josh, I'm Amy.
Welcome. :]
datass
Hi Josh _smile.gif
Glad you joined the forums.
iDecay
Hi Josh, I'm Tina. wave.gif I swear, some people thought you were me with your SN. wacko.gif
moninja
hi josh, i'm monica. you know..'pokemonicuhh' _smile.gif
lol anyways, welcome. flowers.gif
tokyo-rose
This is a belated welcome, but hey. I'm Cristy. :]

Yes, random smilies are always good. xD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.