Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: different words where it says interests, music, television, etc..
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
lexiemai
mind telling me how to make it into differnt text for example if i want television to say what i watch
FoxLucky

As far as I know...
No one has been able to change those words
But you can do one of two things
Add new tables with new headings to say what you want and leave the other ones blank (which I think they won't show up)
Or two... make a div saying what you want.

lexiemai
really? cuz my friend did. but she says that someone did it for her and she`s pretty much hopeless with codes so she couldn`t send it to me :[
FoxLucky

If her page isn't private send me her url
lexiemai
mmmkay. hold on let me get it.

ack i can`t find it. all i know is that she changed the words. and then there are some people who can make nothing go in there. but i want the words changed.
Azarel
Okay, first off, you must have something in one of the original interest boxes. Then, at the bottom of that interest field, insert and customize this coding as many times as you'd like.

<tr><td valign="top" align="left" width="100" bgcolor="b1d0f0"><span class="lightbluetext8">Custom Title!</span></td><td width="175" bgcolor="d5e8fb" style="WORD-WRAP: break-word">Custom interest.</td></tr>

Make sure you put <z> somewhere, too.
FoxLucky

I would put that code in the bottom of 'general' that way the rest of them should disappear if empty _smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.